MULTI 6.5.26 - Last Miui 7!

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Redmi Note 2: this ROM works! Laggy but have 100MB more RAM free and looks energy efficient in standby.
Thanks for creating!

Reactions: petar86
This version is best update so far even work smooth with SuperSU and Xpose framework without lag or freez, but when I clear apps from recent app botton it's close some apps that I set as AUTO START and these app stop working in background.

Mi note (Virgo)

This version is best update so far even work smooth with SuperSU and Xpose framework without lag or freez, but when I clear apps from recent app botton it's close some apps that I set as AUTO START and these app stop working in background.

Mi note (Virgo)
Yes same problem is happening in my redmi 2 also.. Whenever I press button to clear app from recent menu it kind of also clears the apps which I have set for auto start like whatsapp etc

Hi @Stefano131270 I tried with Updater but the app crashes "obtaining information".
Then I tried to install with TWRP, but I dont find the zip. I think i'am not seeing the internal storage.

The log of TWRP:
Failed to decrypt data.
Unable to decrypt with default password. You may need to perform a Format Data.
Updating partition details...
...done
Unable to mount storage
Full SELinux support is present.
Hello, I can write in Italian?

Please, could you help a bit more than just write "No"
It is because is required to use TWRP?
Or because i need to install and intermediate version? If so wich one?
Or what I am missing?

Appreciate
Mainly because Android 6.0 needs more space than available. Hence for the need to radiate the dual partitions system and create a single one.

You'll have to install xiaomi.eu dev 5.12.17 (IIRC) *twice*. Check that you have a single partition. Then install the latest build.

Writing this on a phone, so can't really find the link right now.

Reactions: sofazen
I have unlocked the bootloader of my RN3(hennesy)

Can somebody please tell me what guide to use to install TWRP?

I'm kind of lost

Here are some Mi Remote chinese words

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-05-29-16-52-37_com.duokan.phone.remotecontroller.png
    Screenshot_2016-05-29-16-52-37_com.duokan.phone.remotecontroller.png
    60.4 KB · Views: 270
  • Screenshot_2016-05-29-16-54-10_com.duokan.phone.remotecontroller.png
    Screenshot_2016-05-29-16-54-10_com.duokan.phone.remotecontroller.png
    94.9 KB · Views: 269
  • Screenshot_2016-05-29-16-58-30_com.duokan.phone.remotecontroller.png
    Screenshot_2016-05-29-16-58-30_com.duokan.phone.remotecontroller.png
    57.2 KB · Views: 269
Hello, First of all thank you for all you work.
Allow me to suggest one modification to your ROM that will make happy a lot of people.
If you could find a way to Disable the notification of the Keyboard, you know the ugly Green Icon "Change Keyboard" notif.
Useless and annoying... if you could disable it or add a settings to choose enable or disable...
Thank you

Yes same problem is happening in my redmi 2 also.. Whenever I press button to clear app from recent menu it kind of also clears the apps which I have set for auto start like whatsapp etc
Check also notifications and app consume. On coolify if I don't set allow notifications , the phone closes the service.

Hello, anybody knows why downward swipe on the app icon to pop-up view don't work at Redmi 2?

This is strange but I don't know how sometimes happens also to me. If put the app on background with swipe down I can enter in notifications. That happened also on the 19/5.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Does anyone have problems with Tasker and Pebble?
Tasker doesn't work perfectly and my Pebble time is disconnecting often..
It my be a cleaning ram problem?
No problems when I was on the previous version..
What's exactly is the problem with Tasker?

Since I use MIUI, Tasker is unable to start a task on the exact time. Tasker is probably not able to wake up the system because MIUI has put the system on a very deep sleep to save battery power.
The solution is to set the start time of a task to a time span: so instead of "start at 12:30", change this to "start between 12:20 and 12:40".

I don't use Pebble, but MIUI memory management may be the problem.
Since MIUI's stable version 7.1.x (or the developers version somewhere between november and december 2015) background tasks like Tasker, Whatsapp, Telegram are often killed. WhatsApp is sometimes able to restart it self, but Tasker and Telegram has to be restarted manually.
This is especially a problem if you, like me, have uninstalled Google Apps because of privacy reasons. Normally even when WhatsApp and Telegram are killed by MIUI, it is Google Apps' GCM that will notify me when a new message arrives. But without Google Apps (uninstalled) and WhatsApp and Telegram (killed by MIUI) new messages will not notify me.

The experiences expressed above are with the ROMs from xiaomi.eu and a Redmi-2.

Last edited:
Screenshot_2016-05-29-13-40-27_com.miui.securitycenter.png Screenshot_2016-05-29-13-40-27_com.miui.securitycenter.png Screenshot_2016-05-29-13-40-27_com.miui.securitycenter.png Screenshot_2016-05-29-13-40-31_com.miui.securitycenter.png Screenshot_2016-05-29-13-40-34_com.miui.securitycenter.png
Mi2s whit 3 years old battery!!!!!!!
Watching 2 movies, thirthy minutes game, browser, WiFi 2 hours on...4.46 minutes display on!!!!
Thanks guys

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-05-29-13-40-37_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-05-29-13-40-37_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    58 KB · Views: 299
  • Screenshot_2016-05-29-13-41-41_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-05-29-13-41-41_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    53 KB · Views: 307
Last edited:
Reactions: graw2 and krassiy
Same issue with the Pebble application and Tasker!
Back on 6.5.19 on my Mi5
Check if it's not a problem of having to grant again permission to Tasker in accessibility or root... I've had this in some updates (Tasker losing accessibility permission).

Enviado do meu Redmi 2 (2014813)

Reactions: VILLO1988
Hello.
Thanks for your great work, but I'v had to get back to 6.5.12. Since 6.5.19 my battery was drained very fast. It usually lasts for all day and with new MIUI versions just half day. (I did all wipes, etc.).

Reactions: ollomas93
Hello.
Thanks for your great work, but I'v had to get back to 6.5.12. Since 6.5.19 my battery was drained very fast. It usually lasts for all day and with new MIUI versions just half day. (I did all wipes, etc.).

Same here, from the day i move to MM (with full wipe) battery drained on idle...

Mi3w

I had problem updating to 5.26 from 5.19 as my phone was really slow. I had to do clean install and now my phone drains battery as hell. :/ calendar force closes also
Leo here

Status
Not open for further replies.