MULTI 6.5.26 - Last Miui 7!

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On a RN2 I had some wifi issues. Flashed back to P37 modem and it seems the problems are solved now.
Right now I don't have such problems, what are you talking about, disconnections, low speed, unable to connect...?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
Right now I don't have such problems, what are you talking about, disconnections, low speed, unable to connect...?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

10 min. ago flashed to 6.5.26 = flight is normal

I will test wi-fi connection more and write back

What's really great about this last miui 7 version is the fact that responsiveness of the home button when using the function "tap home to get to home screen" is as good as it was in any of the previous stable/dev versions where it worked perfect.

There are alternatives to Facebook app... like metal for Facebook. It's similar, but not draining battery.

Facebook app is one of the "hungry"-est apps ever invented.. battery, resources, trafic... and endless notification all night long. :)

if you cannot live without facebook... i can recomend a bookmark in your browser... it will help you more ways than one!

Facebook app is one of the "hungry"-est apps ever invented.. battery, resources, trafic... and endless notification all night long. :)
Totally agree. FB and its messenger app is killing battery like no other and its on all platforms be it android/ios whatevah...

With mi4 here

This is p****ng me off.

How I told with the last Rom, I had Wi-Fi connection isues.

I updated hopping this problem were solved with this new ROM, but the problem is still there.

No one with a solution about this?

Problem: sometimes when the telephone ir in Wi-Fi zone and I leave it, the telephone is not able to connect to 3g net and then I should reboot the telephone

Thx a lot

Enviado desde mi MI 4W mediante Tapatalk

I have had a problem with GPS. I don't activate but only was activated for app weather of miui... it don't appear with icon in on, but drain battery. I saw in security in battery...
I connected GPS and disconnected then solution, but this morning other time repeat the activated GPS... on/off and solution...but I think than this appear a bug...

MI4

Last edited:
For what it's worth, P51 modem works for me (Redmi Note 2 Prime) better than P37, I haven't noticed any issues at all so far. Also battery life seems better with P51 version. 6.5.26 overall seems to be working fine for me.

The problem of drain battery it is in dev 6.5.26 not in facebook or messenger
RN2
Well at least in reegard of Mi5 its not true. I get the same 6-7h of SOT with 6.5.26, that I also had with 6.5.19, 6.5.5., 6.4.28..

Maybe some hungry resource service. I'm at 40% with 4sot and just l-speed installed. I need more test because is strange to me that result.
Just for saying that battery is OK!

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Bootloader is blocked in Redmi3 rom... becarefull guys...
How is that possible? Please explain, because i have redmi 3 and everything works fine. TWRP, fastboot, superSu for root.... everything is ok. Must say i use TWRP 3.0.0 by cofface, not official TWRP 3.0.2, if there is any difference

In fact, if I compare it to my previous rn2, redmi 3 is such a boring device, almost zero bugs, and battery keeps going on and on (i'm talking about regular version, not pro since i don't have pro). Also I don't see the reason why would anyone run stable ROM, since everything works fine on xiaomi.eu weekly ROM.

Just my two cents

Poslano sa mog Redmi 3 koristeći Tapatalk

Works on Redmi 2. But I faced some lag and see the LMK value is too high. I lowered the value and lag is gone :D

Status
Not open for further replies.