MULTI 6.5.26 - Last Miui 7!

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thx for your help and after fixing one bootloop, now I have Mi-tools (well it's really Mi desktop toolbox) and now I am able to install third party fonts on my Redmi Note 2 Prime.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk
About fonts someone has noticed glitches related to them? I usually use Myanmar and sometimes I can't read some characters.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

currently having 6.5.26 (weekly) installed on Mi4c.
No I want to have root access.
Just installing supersu via twrp?
Will that delete all my data?

About fonts someone has noticed glitches related to them? I usually use Myanmar and sometimes I can't read some characters.

With miui fonts I had problems with some spanish characters like "ñ" but iFonts has those characters and I have not seen any glitches with this fonts. I am using the font right now and everything is OK
f060497de595072d5b845175be433ce4.jpg

Reactions: vite74
Hey guys,

Total noob here (both in the forums and to the Xiaomi landscapes). I must say this community and its rom seem promising!

I have, just now, hardbricked my Redmi Note 3 Pro (Kenzo) for the second time.

I've done a test point to revive it the first time after I carelessly flashed a stock MIUI rom from TWRP after being unhappy with an AOSP rom for this device. All was well in the end and I had a stock device with a stock MIUI rom (bootloader locked).

Just about a half hour ago I succesfully re-unlocked the bootloader again the unofficial way.

I download both the Kenzo's TWRP and rom as found in the OP but sadly was unable to flash the TWRP package through the updater app in MIUI (error shown: Couldn't verify zip package). I therefore booted into fastboot mode to flash it through windows cmd.exe after which I booted into TWRP.

From there I followed the instructions, or so I believe, and just flashed the Xiaomi.eu Kenzo rom from this thread. When all was done I was prompted with the question if I wanted to install SU in order to gain root access. I thought "nah, the rom is pre-rooted, I'm good..."

After rebooting the phone is dead/hardbricked yet again, and performing another test point resurrection seems like the only way of reviving the damn thing once again.

Can anyone point me where I've gone wrong? Is the rom bound to the specific TWRP package posted in this thread? Could this have all been prevented if I simply accepted TWRP's request of rooting the phone after flashing the rom? Does this only work after my phone has official approval of having an unlocked bootloader?

Cliffs/tl;dr:

1. Unlocked bootloader (unofficial way)
2. TWRP zip wouldn't flash through updater (Couldn't verify zip package)
3. Flashed TWRP.img (from TWRP's official site) through fastboot commands using windows cmd.exe
4. Entered recovery, flashed xiaomi.eu rom
5. Didn't root the phone when prompted by TWRP
6. Upon rebooting, phone momentarily shows MI logo and shuts down (hardbricked)
7. How to proceed after reviving my phone?

Thank you in advance for your help, it is much appreciated!

With miui fonts I had problems with some spanish characters like "ñ" but iFonts has those characters and I have not seen any glitches with this fonts. I am using the font right now and everything is OK
f060497de595072d5b845175be433ce4.jpg

Thanks, too bad because the fonts of miui are kinda cute but also I fonts has something interesting like writing as nightmare before Christmas. unreadable but cool!!

Also, something I've noticed that miui servers don't work when trying to download new sound.

hai all xiaomi.eu.. i newbie using miui rom....one question to ask..

my mi 4s rom now is MIUI by xiaomi.eu 7.2 | Stable 7.2.5.0(LAJCNDA).. so can i direct update to 6.5.26 - Last Miui 7 weekly using TWRP?

please advice.. tq

6.5.26 Hennessy best rom concerning battery life

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
You are joking? :D
My battery goes with speed of 1%/3.5 minutes in average. It is not good. On 6.5.5 it's around 4.3 minutes per percent. :)

You are joking? :D
My battery goes with speed of 1%/3.5 minutes in average. It is not good. On 6.5.5 it's around 4.3 minutes per percent. :)
I have min 5.30 hours of SOT. Never happened before 6.5.26.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

hai all xiaomi.eu.. i newbie using miui rom....one question to ask..

my mi 4s rom now is MIUI by xiaomi.eu 7.2 | Stable 7.2.5.0(LAJCNDA).. so can i direct update to 6.5.26 - Last Miui 7 weekly using TWRP?

please advice.. tq
If you full wipe yes.

the application message to me offline even if it is enabled su redmi note 2
L'applicazione messaggio comunica che non è in linea. Eppure è abilitato. Nel centro messaggi il numero del telefono c'è

First of all - let me thank you for the great work done by the Xiaomi.eu Team towards providing the EU multilanguage ROMS!!!

On to my enquiry --

I've managed to unlock the bootloader of my Mi5 (Pain in the ...process!)

I am following the TWRP installation instructions to set up the TWRP before flashing the EU Dev. ROM but the Updater App gives me this message:

Couldn't verify update package

What I am doing wrong? The flash works fine on my old Mi3.

The Mi5 is currently running on Chinese 6.5.19|Beta ROM. The phone is not rooted.

Do I need to root first? What are the steps to install the gemini ROM on Mi5?

Thanks for answering!

[...]
Installation:

Xiaomi devices:
  • Install TWRP zip via Updater app or Fastboot mode, then install our ROM
  • TWRP Recovery Zip DOWNLOAD
  • For root on Mi3/4/4c/4S/5/Redmi3/Note3Pro/MiNote/MiNotePRO install SuperSU in TWRP
Roms for Redmi 3/PRO, Mi4S, Mi5, Note 3 PRO:

First of all - let me thank you for the great work done by the Xiaomi.eu Team towards providing the EU multilanguage ROMS!!!

On to my enquiry --

I've managed to unlock the bootloader of my Mi5 (Pain in the ...process!)

I am following the TWRP installation instructions to set up the TWRP before flashing the EU Dev. ROM but the Updater App gives me this message:

Couldn't verify update package

What I am doing wrong? The flash works fine on my old Mi3.

The Mi5 is currently running on Chinese 6.5.19|Beta ROM. The phone is not rooted.

Do I need to root first? What are the steps to install the gemini ROM on Mi5?

Thanks for answering!
Updater - menu - reboot to recovery - install - select zip - wipe data - reboot

~Tapatalk Mi5~

Reactions: junkname
i activated developer options in my Mi3, after that, i tried enter in menu od developer options, but i cant see nothing, only a message "developer options are not avalible for this user", now i cant acces to storage from Pc, i dont have notificatios,etc... whats happend???

Hi,
I have problems with Bluetooth (phone calls do not work, the connection is never established. I tried with JVC, ALPINE, KENWOOD and Sony) and I would go to this rom, to see if I solve. Currently I have the stable 7.3.4.0 and TWRP on MI5 64.
I have to re-install the TWRP in the first post or can I let what I have?
I apologize for my English and my question perhaps silly, but they are not very practical. Thank you all

Last edited:
Hi,
I have problems with Bluetooth (phone calls do not work, the connection is never established. I tried with JVC, ALPINE, KENWOOD and Sony) and I would go to this rom, to see if I solve. Currently I have the stable 7.3.4.0 and TWRP on MI5 64.
I have to re-install the TWRP in the first post or can I let what I have?
I apologize for my English and my question perhaps silly, but they are not very practical. Thank you all
The TWRP you have will do.

Thanks again for the hard work. Can we get 7.3.3 stable for cancro devices ?

Status
Not open for further replies.