MULTI 6.5.26 - Last Miui 7!

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Upgraded to 5.12.17 TWICE?
Yes twice, this have been mentioned many times, I did like this. Then since global dev is available I prefer to flash fastboot rom 6.3.17 before installing Xiaomi. Eu as it takes care of all and does a clean device

Been going back and forth with 6.5.12, 6.5.19, 6.5.26 on my Mi5 (64gb, black) to test how the battery performs on each of them, since there are no major differences between the roms feature/bug wise and it seems that battery life is the best with 6.5.19 when comparing these 3 last versions of xiaomi.eu roms. What do you guys think? Which if the last releases is the best battery consumption wise for you?

Last edited:
however, i did install miui 8 from this website/forum through the updater app from the latest stable global build, and that did work. too bad it's not translated in dutch as far as i can see
It is, just not completely since we don't have the corresponding translation files yet. It will be fully translated when it gets into beta phase.

Been going back and forth with 6.5.12, 6.5.19, 6.5.26 on my Mi5 (64gb, black) to test how the battery performs on each of them, since there are no major differences between the roms feature/bug wise and it seems that battery life is the best with 6.5.19 when comparing these 3 last versions of xiaomi.eu roms. What do you guys think? Which if the last releases is the best battery consumption wise for you?

Between the 6.5.19 and 6.5.26, the 6.5.19 has better battery life for me too.

I did not try with 6.5.30 though. If you do, feel free to share your experience here.

Between the 6.5.19 and 6.5.26, the 6.5.19 has better battery life for me too.
I did not try with 6.5.30 though. If you do, feel free to share your experience here.

Have not and will not try 6.5.30 as am using only xiaomi.eu ROMS and from what I know they won't be releasing 6.5.30 for mi5.

It seems I will stay with 6.5.19 since with the apps I am using I experience zero bugs + it has great battery life.
I am also testing latest alpha versions in parallel which are all great battery life performers, but there are few things I dislike about - (1) notification shade is ugly IMO and so are other areas within the phone that have been re-painted (miui 7 transparent/aero like theme is much better looking); (2) With "Skip lock screen" ON Floatify app does not work fully - meaning floatify notifications are hidden when unlocking the screen; (3) there aren't any new features or improvements that I care for 2 much to switch just yet :)

Last edited:
It is, just not completely since we don't have the corresponding translation files yet. It will be fully translated when it gets into beta phase.
so it is correct i can only select english and polish, chinese and 3 other languages?
the thing is, when i got this phone it was preinstalled with miui 8, and it was mostly in dutch, but i tried cm13 for a while, so i couldn't get that rom back till i found this website. now i'm running miui 8 from this site, without any option for dutch

Last edited:
so it is correct i can only select english and polish, chinese and 3 other languages?
the thing is, when i got this phone it was preinstalled with miui 8, and it was mostly in dutch, but i tried cm13 for a while, so i couldn't get that rom back till i found this website. now i'm running miui 8 from this site, without any option for dutch
Which version? There is dutch in latest..

~Tapatalk Mi5~

Which version? There is dutch in latest..

~Tapatalk Mi5~
i downloaded the latest, i think, 6.5.31, and installed it through the updater app in the latest stable fastboot rom. it says miui 8 by xiaomi.eu 6.5.31 | beta in settings, android version is 6.0.1 mmb29m

Nope.. Should go to school...

~Tapatalk Mi5~
oh i'm sorry, didn't see the part about 6.6.1, i get it now, will try 6.6.1 then, as it came on the internal storage with my phone, wasn't sure if that was the one i need, as i couldn't install it before, and i'm new to miui flashing

oh i'm sorry, didn't see the part about 6.6.1, i get it now, will try 6.6.1 then, as it came on the internal storage with my phone, wasn't sure if that was the one i need, as i couldn't install it before, and i'm new to miui flashing
And why 6.6.1?

~Tapatalk Mi5~

Status
Not open for further replies.