MULTI 6.5.26 - Last Miui 7!

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh wait, it should be newer than 6.6.1.. but i hope this works, as they put it on internal storage, and the latest i can find on this site is 6.5.x
so sorry, i read waay to fast, they are at 6.6.4 right now, i thought the latest was on top, and i didn't have much time. i feel so stupid now

so it is correct i can only select english and polish, chinese and 3 other languages?
the thing is, when i got this phone it was preinstalled with miui 8, and it was mostly in dutch, but i tried cm13 for a while, so i couldn't get that rom back till i found this website. now i'm running miui 8 from this site, without any option for dutch
Are u kidding us? Miui8 Just roll out to Alpha! We all thinking u a lie...

He have a miui8 interface theme I think.

Отправлено с моего Mi-4c через Tapatalk

Reactions: thaimax
Dear Friends,
I am first time at this forum, until now I posted my threats at MI forum.
For Redmi Note 3 PRO (MTK version) there is a ROM with good English version?
Thank you!

A simple Android for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (MTK) is not possible?
You don't see the difference between MIUI and Android ? Is a huge difference!
Android 4.4 is 10 times better than last MIUI! Why you need MIUI?

Have not and will not try 6.5.30 as am using only xiaomi.eu ROMS and from what I know they won't be releasing 6.5.30 for mi5.

It seems I will stay with 6.5.19 since with the apps I am using I experience zero bugs + it has great battery life.
I am also testing latest alpha versions in parallel which are all great battery life performers, but there are few things I dislike about - (1) notification shade is ugly IMO and so are other areas within the phone that have been re-painted (miui 7 transparent/aero like theme is much better looking); (2) With "Skip lock screen" ON Floatify app does not work fully - meaning floatify notifications are hidden when unlocking the screen; (3) there aren't any new features or improvements that I care for 2 much to switch just yet :)
They did release 6.5.30. Have a look again. I tried this morning. The radio kept searching for the signals and lost a lot of batteries, comparable to 6.5.26. So yes, I returned back to 6.5.19 and will stay with this one too.

Reactions: spavian
so it is correct i can only select english and polish, chinese and 3 other languages?
the thing is, when i got this phone it was preinstalled with miui 8, and it was mostly in dutch, but i tried cm13 for a while, so i couldn't get that rom back till i found this website. now i'm running miui 8 from this site, without any option for dutch
MIUI 8 is not something you should ship a phone with, as it is in alpha stage. I recommend you if you want to use MIUI to flash the latest MIUI 7 xiaomi.eu rom and when MIUI 8 goes beta flash that. Skip the alphas if you want it fully translated.

Reactions: Stefano131270
not possible install Tomtom Go from playmarket,
not connect to servers to start app,
is possible problem with 6.5.26
i have Redmi 3 IDO
or problem is only my problem¿?
Thanks

(to test not valid if you have installed from older dev versions )

I found a problem with last stable for Redmi3 pro, market doesn't recognize the google account when you restart the system...

Anyone else with this problem?

MIUI 8 is not something you should ship a phone with, as it is in alpha stage. I recommend you if you want to use MIUI to flash the latest MIUI 7 xiaomi.eu rom and when MIUI 8 goes beta flash that. Skip the alphas if you want it fully translated.
yeah that's what i thought, but coming from windows insider preview i'm used to be running early alpha builds. i also got the translated version running now, so far it's pretty well translated to dutch. it's pretty stable to me. except for the recent app previews, which don't update on pressing home

Have not and will not try 6.5.30 as am using only xiaomi.eu ROMS and from what I know they won't be releasing 6.5.30 for mi5.

It seems I will stay with 6.5.19 since with the apps I am using I experience zero bugs + it has great battery life.
I am also testing latest alpha versions in parallel which are all great battery life performers, but there are few things I dislike about - (1) notification shade is ugly IMO and so are other areas within the phone that have been re-painted (miui 7 transparent/aero like theme is much better looking); (2) With "Skip lock screen" ON Floatify app does not work fully - meaning floatify notifications are hidden when unlocking the screen; (3) there aren't any new features or improvements that I care for 2 much to switch just yet :)
So, on miui 8 no more transparent area.
I think I will stay on the last version of miui 7 for a long time, I don't like the colored and flat area instead of the transparent that for me is pretty good.

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have the following problem with the native calendar application:
When I open the Calendar app, and it is set (as default) to monthly view, all my appointments are displayed as been shifted to the next day, if I change to daily/weekly view and then right after back to monthly view everything is displayed ok? Does anyone has a similar problem? I am on Redmi 1S.

So, on miui 8 no more transparent area.
Nope. The notification skin/shade (call it how you want it) looks dull and ugly:
3-What%E2%80%99s-new-in-MIUI-8-New-notification-shade-explained.gif

Dialer theme (when receiving call either with opened text app or screen switched off) has also Is also repainted and no longer has aero/transparent theme.

Transparent theme in System apps like Dialer, Notification Panel and so on is one of the main reasons I like MIUI 7. In fact miui 7 IMO is one of the best skinned androids out-there and IMO miui 8 is definitely a step-back in terms of visual appearance.

Visually the only thing I do like about miui 8 is the animation you get when doing a ScreenShot.

Nope. The notification skin/shade (call it how you want it) looks dull and ugly:

Dialer theme (when receiving call either with opened text app or screen switched off) has also Is also repainted and no longer has aero/transparent theme.

Transparent theme in System apps like Dialer, Notification Panel and so on is one of the main reasons I like MIUI 7. In fact miui 7 IMO is one of the best skinned androids out-there and IMO miui 8 is definitely a step-back in terms of visual appearance.

Visually the only thing I do like about miui 8 is the animation you get when doing a ScreenShot.

Yep also for me trasparent theme is the good thing that make miui different from aosp rom

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.