MULTI 6.5.26 - Last Miui 7!

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
severica, explain why I do not see in services active Lspeed, even with waterlock detector is not seen, quite normal ? (in my Phone)
Thanks
Lspeed dont need to be shown. What it does is, when you start your phone it will run a series of tweaks which you enabled in app and that's it.
You can check if Lspeed applied tweaks sucssefully from app... Click on 3 dots on upper right corner and check a log.
Also don't forget to allow app to run from boot. Go to miui security and alow lspeed to run from a start.
Edited: i did battery consumption test without any tweaks, so that nothing majorly influence on installed rom.

Poslano sa mog MediaPad 7 Lite koristeći Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
Lspeed dont need to be shown. What it does is, when you start your phone it will run a series of tweaks which you enabled in app and that's it.
You can check if Lspeed applied tweaks sucssefully from app... Click on 3 dots on upper right corner and check a log.
Also don't forget to allow app to run from boot. Go to miui security and alow lspeed to run from a start.
Edited: i did battery consumption test without any tweaks, so that nothing majorly influence on installed rom.

Great, thank you, everything perfect

Great, thank you, everything perfect
You're welcome, point of test was that rest of people can see what to expect from this rom version or to have some rough frame for comparing to own installed rom. With lspeed used it would be much better results and with Skynet script significantly better, if it's set on Battery mod.
If would have time for short testing with Skynet script on battery mode, jti might not be full battery spending but for just few hours then ill post also results
Ill

Here what you can do to avoid your issue:

1. Turn off "Manage apps battery usage"
2. Disable "Permission Manager"
3. Enable your navigation app in Autostart
4. Lock your navigation app in memory

Thank you very much Mr. GRAW2

Thank you for helping, I followed your instructions and now all is well.

Thank you for your help

Thanks for being so friendly and quick to answer

You're welcome, point of test was that rest of people can see what to expect from this rom version or to have some rough frame for comparing to own installed rom. With lspeed used it would be much better results and with Skynet script significantly better, if it's set on Battery mod.
If would have time for short testing with Skynet script on battery mode, jti might not be full battery spending but for just few hours then ill post also results
Ill

Lspeed it seems good, standby consumes less. The ROM 6.5.26 is one of the best for Redmi Notes 2, the battery I preferred 6.5.19! now it's better with Lspeed
fond memories MIUI 7 5.12.24 and 6.5.26, next friday stop MIUI 7

Last edited:
Ill

Any conficts if you use lspeed & skynet script together ?
How to uninstall skynet script if you already flash it?
Thx for your help. :)

Any conficts if you use lspeed & skynet script together ?
How to uninstall skynet script if you already flash it?
Thx for your help. :)
It's not recommended to use both, you'll not have issues but some settings from skynet script will be overwritten.

My advice, if you want longer battery life try also skynet script.
It's easy to install and uninstall.

My average battery consumption in standby is cca 35% lower then without script( so its around 1.8% per hour) and web surfing consumption is lower for 30% then without it.

If you'll want to uninstall script its very easy just select that option from terminal and after restart phone.

It's more then tweaking script and everything is doing without need of user interaction.

How to install:
flash script, clear davlik and cache. Boot phone, download "terminal emulator"
Run terminal emulator, type: "su"(without quotes) then hit enter, give root permission
Type "menu" and hit enter
Select 5, hit enter and choose Battery mode
Go back to menu, choose 4 and hit enter
Leave terminal emulator and restart phone
Enjoy.

You can also try Balanced mode. When playing high intensive game you can enable Gaming mode. When you change modes, you'll need to restart phone after.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Reactions: HR1383
i cannot install TWRP who can help me with the exact steps?

I have done this:

''adb reboot bootloader

You should now be in fastboot mode.

fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
(everything was OKAY)
fastboot reboot''

But still i don't have TWRP installed! :( who can help me out here...

i cannot install TWRP who can help me with the exact steps?

I have done this:

''adb reboot bootloader

You should now be in fastboot mode.

fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
(everything was OKAY)
fastboot reboot''

But still i don't have TWRP installed! :( who can help me out here...

Probably your rom on boot replaced the fresh twrp. Best is to copy the xiaomi.eu img at the root first.

then boot fastboot and boot your device like this:
fastboot boot 'twrp.img'
it will upload and boot, then from it flash the xiaomi.eu with twrp inside, it should be OK then.

Probably your rom on boot replaced the fresh twrp. Best is to copy the xiaomi.eu img at the root first.

then boot fastboot and boot your device like this:
fastboot boot 'twrp.img'
it will upload and boot, then from it flash the xiaomi.eu with twrp inside, it should be OK then.

I have done that now, and i boot in to TWRP thank god, but the screen doesent do nothing. Its like it freezed!
I am now in Mount: Decrypt date. Must set a password and can choose language.

But i had two files from xiaomi twrp.
- boot.img
- recovery.img

I did only do this:
Set my device in fastboot
enter this command: fastboot boot recovery.img
And it did go to TWRP but screen freezes! What to do...

I have done that now, and i boot in to TWRP thank god, but the screen doesent do nothing. Its like it freezed!
I am now in Mount: Decrypt date. Must set a password and can choose language.

But i had two files from xiaomi twrp.
- boot.img
- recovery.img

I did only do this:
Set my device in fastboot
enter this command: fastboot boot recovery.img
And it did go to TWRP but screen freezes! What to do...

OK, can you tell what your device model is and the twrp exact release ? might be a wrong twrp.

Hello,

I have a Mi5 64GB white version, bootloader today unlocked! Installed the global developer rom.
Now i have used this link: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24499762636006354 (
TWRP+BOOT_gemini.zip)

uhm when you boot in to TWRP you see a mouse, and again Mount/ Decrypy date, Enter password (swipe to unlock) but screen doesent do nothing..

When i reboot my device and agian:

Volume down + powerbutton i always go in to fastboot modus. NO TWRP../.
Volume up + powerbutton i always go in to the modus when you see the phone with a cable below!!!

OK for mi5 it is different you need to install modified boot.img to make twrp able to see the storage, then install rom from it.
You could follow the first tutorial for the mi5 :
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...r-xiaomi-mi5-unlocked-bl-only-released.31231/
all what is needed is here. After xiaomi.eu install, lock twrp (search to prevent from being rewritten) and proceed with the update of global rom from twrp.
I currently have the 7.2.13 eu rom miflashed on this device and twrp is working good.
Can you first make a try with xiaomi.eu rom ? You can start miflashing the release they made as a no brainer then make a twrp backup and try from this point.

Last edited:
OK for mi5 it is different you need to format the device, then install rom as it is encrypted.
You could follow the first tutorial for the mi5 :
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...r-xiaomi-mi5-unlocked-bl-only-released.31231/
all what is needed is here. After xiaomi.eu install, lock twrp (search to prevent from being rewritten) and proceed with the update of global rom from twrp.
I currently have the 7.2.13 eu rom miflashed on this device and twrp is working good.
Can you first make a try with xiaomi.eu rom ?

I have now followed the tutorial you gave me! Did install both boot + recovery.img
Now i am in TWRP but the screen still is freezed! :( this way i cannot instll xiaomi.eu roms ....

PS: it worked, have rebooted the device again in TWRP. but i cannot find the folder of all the dcim, download etc. i am in internal folder1 But cannot thoose the correct path of the roms...

I have now followed the tutorial you gave me! Did install both boot + recovery.img
Now i am in TWRP but the screen still is freezed! :( this way i cannot instll xiaomi.eu roms ....

PS: it worked, have rebooted the device again in TWRP. but i cannot find the folder of all the dcim, download etc. i am in internal folder1 But cannot thoose the correct path of the roms...

yes in the tuto they mention you need to flash a modified boot.img to make the storage visible.
you are close to make it don't give up.

Just one question: with this ROM the search bar, default browser and etc will be in chinese or like global rom?
Or that rom just changes the language?

it will be like the global rom .
Thank you for the answer. Another question:
  • Mi Video, Mi Music, Mi Radio, Mi Browser: No any useless Chinese content
It means that if I want to listen to a music I need to download any player?
And also for the browser?
Have an option to keep these apps?

Thank you for the answer. Another question:
  • Mi Video, Mi Music, Mi Radio, Mi Browser: No any useless Chinese content
It means that if I want to listen to a music I need to download any player?
And also for the browser?
Have an option to keep these apps?

Yes they are here and translated

yes in the tuto they mention you need to flash a modified boot.img to make the storage visible.
you are close to make it don't give up.

I have installed the xiaomi.eu rom thank god, but had some fc's of .android. Now i want to do a data factory reset (wipe dalvik . cache) etc. but still having agina the screen in TWRP is freezing! whats going wrong....

Strange I use twrp from xiaomi.eu 7.2.13 with no pb.
You could take the twrp they recommend for miui8 and boot from it. You will be able to wipe cache and dalvik

I have find out it takes about 1-2 minutes to get working the screen, does the MIUI8 TWRP only work for MIUI8 rom or this version you can install the MIUI8 rom to???.
Uhm have a question have unlocked the bootloader but everytime it says account locked, need to activate with a password you see the xiaomi account number. How to delete that????

Status
Not open for further replies.