MULTI 6.5.26 - Last Miui 7!

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you be so kind to Create a new thread in you device sub forum and stop discussing this here?! This thread is about last dev rom not about how you use kernels and other tricks to prolong your phone battery life.
I don't think anybody is interested in scrooling 1 page of Screenshots and kernel tweaks for only 1 device.

Please respect other users, as you probably want us to respect you and stop posting about your kernel or tricks. This is a general thread not RMN2 thread or MI5 thread.

I hope you understand and move on!

Valid for every other user who wants to discuss offtopic! We have 50 pages of nothing and finding usefull information becomes imposible, not to say about discussions that are hard to follow in this moment.

Thank you all!

Np, m8. Agree with you. Still it was more helpfull then 20 page of "thank you" posts which i had encounter on previous dev roms on this forum. Posts without anything constructive, that's , believe me, was annoying for me as first time user. :) I had atleast gave battery consumption information on current rom version, gave info about problems on this rom( from permission manager issue, gapps sync issue and notification problems).
My mistake was replying on this thread instead making new post under different section of forum.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: George TIU
Would you be so kind to Create a new thread in you device sub forum and stop discussing this here?! This thread is about last dev rom not about how you use kernels and other tricks to prolong your phone battery life.
I don't think anybody is interested in scrooling 1 page of Screenshots and kernel tweaks for only 1 device.

Please respect other users, as you probably want us to respect you and stop posting about your kernel or tricks. This is a general thread not RMN2 thread or MI5 thread.

I hope you understand and move on!

Valid for every other user who wants to discuss offtopic! We have 50 pages of nothing and finding usefull information becomes imposible, not to say about discussions that are hard to follow in this moment.

Thank you all!
Np, m8. Agree with you. Still it was more helpfull then 20 page of "thank you" posts which i had encounter on previous dev roms on this forum. Posts without anything constructive, that's , believe me, was annoying for me as first time user. :) I had atleast gave battery consumption information on current rom version, gave info about problems on this rom( from permission manager issue, gapps sync issue and notification problems).
My mistake was replying on this thread instead making new post under different section of forum.

Scusa George, mi intrometto perché severica non lo ritengo responsabile. Ha scritto cose perché utenti del Forum come me hanno chiesto informazioni, lui gentilmente e educatamente ha risposto. Non spetta me dirlo, ma visto che questa è l'ultima MIUI 7 e da tre settimane non abbiamo aggiornamenti, trovo interessante anche discutere di altro. Non dobbiamo più scoprire niente su MIUI 7, tra pochi giorni voltiamo pagina e iniziamo un nuovo capitolo. Credo che il Forum abbia bisogno di ognuno di noi. Tutti amici.

Mi scuso per l'Inglese Translated with Google

George apologizes, intruding me because severica do not feel responsible. Wrote things because users of the Forum as I have requested information, he gently and politely responded. It is not for me to say, but since this is the last MIUI 7 and three weeks we have no updates, I find it interesting also discuss other. We no longer find out anything about MIUI 7, in a few days turn the page and begin a new chapter. I believe that the Forum needs of each of us. All friends

Scusa George, mi intrometto perché severica non lo ritengo responsabile. Ha scritto cose perché utenti del Forum come me hanno chiesto informazioni, lui gentilmente e educatamente ha risposto. Non spetta me dirlo, ma visto che questa è l'ultima MIUI 7 e da tre settimane non abbiamo aggiornamenti, trovo interessante anche discutere di altro. Non dobbiamo più scoprire niente su MIUI 7, tra pochi giorni voltiamo pagina e iniziamo un nuovo capitolo. Credo che il Forum abbia bisogno di ognuno di noi. Tutti amici.

George apologizes, intruding me because severica do not feel responsible. Wrote things because users of the Forum as I have requested information, he gently and politely responded. It is not for me to say, but since this is the last MIUI 7 and three weeks we have no updates, I find it interesting also discuss other. We no longer find out anything about MIUI 7, in a few days turn the page and begin a new chapter. I believe that the Forum needs of each of us. All friends

Certo, Tutti amici :)

Thx m8 for support. As i said, agreed with them about situation of my posts.
Also agree with you it's last miui7 rom so maybe i had been more motivated to write here about state of rom and how to eliminate some issues.
No hard feelings on my side from anyone :)

Reactions: Stefano131270
Hello, I flashed my Mi4C with this latest build (from 7.3.1. stable) and I can't select 4G option in 'preferred network type' selection, only 3G and 2G show up. Is it removed by default, or is it only me? Please advise.

Hi.
My Mi3 still stuck on 6.2.18. Is there anyone can guide me to update it to this 6.5.26?
I already read the installation instructions on the first page, however, I do not understand how to do it.
Every time I try to install twrp_cancro.zip via updater app or fastboot, it showed "install update.zip failed. error applying update".

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Hi. recently bought a Redmi Note 3 Pro...already unlocked bootloader...installed twrp..(for that had to install global dev rom 6.5.19) but when trying to install this rom (6.5.26) via updater app had a verification failed error.

So I guess I must install via twrp...right?
Need any wipes?

I must say this rom is not bad at all...don´t have have "chinese garbage" but I prefer the rom I´ve been using for almost three years with my old Mi3.... ;-)

I´m asking because many people had some problem..not with this rom but trying to "escape" bootloader...installing twrp and installing other roms...

Thanks in advance...

Hi.
My Mi3 still stuck on 6.2.18. Is there anyone can guide me to update it to this 6.5.26?
I already read the installation instructions on the first page, however, I do not understand how to do it.
Every time I try to install twrp_cancro.zip via updater app or fastboot, it showed "install update.zip failed. error applying update".

Thanks guys!
Update first to 6.2.25,which will install twrp recovery(read 6.2.25 topic),then you can install latest update.

dear @ingbrzy sorry for bothering here (if I should post somewhere please let me know) but I think I hard bricked my redmi 3 pro.. i'm desperate.. I was running this rom on unlocked bl.. is it possible that flashing this rom my bl relocked again? because then I tried flashing swing rom from miui official rom, and from that moment I am bricked.. no fastboot mode, no edl mode etc when booting the mi logo flashes couple of times then the phone shutdown... when pressing both volume buttons and connect to the pc sometimes I see qsusb_bulk device but driver can't be installed... any suggestions maybe? :(

thanks a lot in advance and in any case ;(

edit: I confirm the problem was that BL got relocked.. in fact I could someway enter in fastboot mode and after unlocking again the BL swing rom booted up fine... dunno if BL got relocked flashing rom rom this thread or swing rom.. btw.. ho do you check if BL is unlocked or locked? is there a easy/fast way to do that? thanks a lot!!

Last edited:
Found a bug. Sometimes app doesn't start at boot, also if you set them to..

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hello
Full wipe oblige if we move from Roma weekly has stable ?...

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Good work!

Im in the only with battery drain? A few versions ago my battery works for 1 day and a half, now is less than 12 hours.

hello to everyone ! i'm new here because i was on smiui. I wanted to ask if i need to perform a factory reset in twrp if i flash xiaomi.eu over smiui since the latter is based on the former.

hello to everyone ! i'm new here because i was on smiui. I wanted to ask if i need to perform a factory reset in twrp if i flash xiaomi.eu over smiui since the latter is based on the former.
Dirty flash used to work for me

dear @ingbrzy sorry for bothering here (if I should post somewhere please let me know) but I think I hard bricked my redmi 3 pro.. i'm desperate.. I was running this rom on unlocked bl.. is it possible that flashing this rom my bl relocked again? because then I tried flashing swing rom from miui official rom, and from that moment I am bricked.. no fastboot mode, no edl mode etc when booting the mi logo flashes couple of times then the phone shutdown... when pressing both volume buttons and connect to the pc sometimes I see qsusb_bulk device but driver can't be installed... any suggestions maybe? :(

thanks a lot in advance and in any case ;(

I had almost the same problem. Problem is I can't quite remember what solved my problem. Have you tried pressing the powerbutton for a longer period? This once solved my issue.......I also remember I had to go back to the original ROM then onto the Develloper ROM, had to unlock bootloader again then finally the EU ROM. Sorry I can't be more helpful. I guess what I'm trying to say don't give up on your RN3 Pro. If I find some old links concerning this issue I'll let you know...

Reactions: CoinFlip
I had almost the same problem. Problem is I can't quite remember what solved my problem. Have you tried pressing the powerbutton for a longer period? This once solved my issue.......I also remember I had to go back to the original ROM then onto the Develloper ROM, had to unlock bootloader again then finally the EU ROM. Sorry I can't be more helpful. I guess what I'm trying to say don't give up on your RN3 Pro. If I find some old links concerning this issue I'll let you know...

thanks my friend :) just edited my post, luckily I found a way to enter in fastboot and could unlcok again the BL (that was the problem, dunno why it closed by itself!!)
so now I have to remember to always check if the BL is unlocked before rebooting after flahing a rom.. but dunno how to check that actually.....

thanks again!

thanks my friend :) just edited my post, luckily I found a way to enter in fastboot and could unlcok again the BL (that was the problem, dunno why it closed by itself!!)
so now I have to remember to always check if the BL is unlocked before rebooting after flahing a rom.. but dunno how to check that actually.....

thanks again!
Wow, that's great....happy for you...great phone isn't it? ;-)

Hello,

I looking for new update of stable ROM 7.2.13 for Xiaomi Mi5
I found updated version:
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5_V7.3.10.0.MAACNDD_v7-6.0.zip
xiaomi.eu_multi_gemini_V7.3.4.0.MAACNDD_v7-6.0.zip

but witch is correct? what is the difference beetwen them?

Reactions: Ghori
Status
Not open for further replies.