MULTI 6.6.16/17/18 - Miui 8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[Quote = "VILLO1988, post: 299439, miembro de: 142830"] Hola chicos, ¿Es necesario actualizar TWRP a 3,0? Estoy actualmente en 2.8. (Redmi nota 2)
dal mio Inviato redmi Nota 2 utilizzando Tapatalk [/ quote]
Needless

Hi, is needed to have installed SuperSU before that install the miui 8 rom?
I have a MI5, and i tried to install rom with TWRP but I get bootloop, mobile vibrate and reset into recovery automatic.
could you help me??

Hi, is needed to have installed SuperSU before that install the miui 8 rom?
I have a MI5, and i tried to install rom with TWRP but I get bootloop, mobile vibrate and reset into recovery automatic.
could you help me??
No, superSU is only when you want root AFTER rom installation.
What are the steps you took?

Reactions: rondador87
I think my problem is the TWRP version I have. I'm seeing the 81 pages post by post and I see there are 3 posibilities for TWRP and I think owner could edit main post to write notes sumarizing problems in 81 pages, because is not much detail there...
I had developer global official rom installed, and I have a twrp version 6.5.7 for Mi5
I am now flashing version for MIUI8 indicated in 1 of all these posts.

No, superSU is only when you want root AFTER rom installation.
What are the steps you took?
I think my problem is the TWRP version I have. I'm seeing the 81 pages post by post and I see there are 3 posibilities for TWRP and I think owner could edit main post to write notes sumarizing problems in 81 pages, because is not much detail there...
I had developer global official rom installed, and I have a twrp version 6.5.7 for Mi5
I am now flashing version for MIUI8 indicated in 1 of all these posts.

Do you think is ok? And before or after install do I need to do some wipe?
Thanks

OK I figured out how to flash 5.1 MIUI8 on 2014813 when coming from kitkat. If you flash 5.1 MIUI8 and get stuck on the boot screen then do this:

1) Flash the latest global developer rom via fastboot "Redmi 2 Prime Latest Global Developer Version Fastboot File Download" (http://en.miui.com/a-234.html)
2) This will overwrite recovery, so then flash TWRP 3.0.2-0 for 2014813 (http://en.miui.com/thread-249552-1-1.html)
3) Reboot into TWRP recovery, wipe, and then flash the xiaomi.eu MIUI8 5.1 rom.

Good luck!
Have you try this?
results?

There is a way to deactivete the fade in of the volume slider for media sounds? It's very disturbing

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Has the Dutch language bug been resolved on the "new" Hermes rom?

I don't want to get into the bootloop again when the new version comes out tomorrow :)

[Quote = "VILLO1988, post: 299439, miembro de: 142830"] Hola chicos, ¿Es necesario actualizar TWRP a 3,0? Estoy actualmente en 2.8. (Redmi nota 2)
dal mio Inviato redmi Nota 2 utilizzando Tapatalk [/ quote]
Needless
Nope :)

There is a way to deactivete the fade in of the volume slider for media sounds? It's very disturbing

I've fixed this problem with xposed (i'm using miui v7). When xposed is flashed on your phone, you can to install "volume warning", a little reboot and the message disappeared ;)

Reactions: VILLO1988
En qué dispositivo? En mi redmi note 2 Prime funciona bien en español

In which device? On my Redmi Note 2 prime is working fine in Spanish

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk
In redmi 3 pro, versión ido or hd3...
Thx for help

Can you clean popular search?
Cant move toggle
Mi4c

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-23-20-44-32-844_com.android.quicksearchbox.png
    Screenshot_2016-06-23-20-44-32-844_com.android.quicksearchbox.png
    78.6 KB · Views: 682
  • Screenshot_2016-06-23-20-46-16-392_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-06-23-20-46-16-392_com.android.settings.png
    77.7 KB · Views: 683
The xiaomi.eu Miui 8 ROM for the Redmi Note 3 Pro ( SD) has serious issues. Whenever I flash it and boot to the home screen , after sometime ( 1 min) the screen goes on and off by itself. The hardware capacitive buttons also becomes irresponsible, and I am unable to do anything. I have tried all the miui 8 builds from xiaomi.eu and found each rom has the same issue. The miui7 roms however do have that issue and works well. I tried miui 8 rom from miui.su which had no such problem and worked fine but I do not want to use it as it is too much of Russian.
Devs Kindly fix this bug ASAP.

Reactions: joangarc
Status
Not open for further replies.