MULTI 6.7.21

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I try to make a call by OK google tells me he can not do this because the device is locked, but is unlocked and can do it manually , the Google application has all permits , give a permit more ? , Any suggestions?

ROM miui 8 EU , 6.7.21

I deleted data , system and caches , I installed again ROM miui 8 EU , 6.7.21 , I installed all apps google and makes me the same thing when I tell google call a contact tells me that mobile this he blocked but let me select it by hand, will be a bug since it is clean installation .

I am very surprised since I have not seen any comment on the issue.

Redmi note 3 pro

Google translator.

Last edited:
Hello,
When my redmi 3s pro loses network (in a tunnel, elevator, etc..), 3G network never comes back, only 2G and I have to change network preferences to recover it.
It happened with official developer rom too.
Somebody with this problem?

Did you wipe data and cache+Dalvik??
Did you try to miflash the global dev rom, latest is 6.7.21.
I do not have such problems on mine..

Envoyé de mon Nexus 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

I have to wipe dalvik cache and cache every phone reboot cuz digitizer isn't working properly.After that wipe all is good. I flashed latest version with fastboot, and next versions were weekly.

Has anybody tried Facebook Go live with redmi note 2 and this version? I somehow can't get audio recorded even it's allowed in Security app.

Will the stable rom 7.5.2.0 for redmi 3 released? It Will be good since it fix many bugs, thanks

friend installed this ROM ... actually he is not able to sync messages and his calendar.
anyone had this problem before?

Me 2 can't sync the message and call history

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

s**t :( ... well and his Roaming is going crazy ... he switched it off, and allways gets the question if he want's to use it or not.
ffs, he never is abroad - I was not able to help him (MI5 - device)

Me 2 can't sync the message and call history

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
s**t :( ... well and his Roaming is going crazy ... he switched it off, and allways gets the question if he want's to use it or not.
ffs, he never is abroad - I was not able to help him (MI5 - device)
Not a bug...
Give permissions to MiCloud to access SMS and call history.
Permissions -> 3 dots -> Show system apps

Security -> Permissions?

edit: resolved ...

what about the roaming-bug?

Last edited:
I noticed one problem, I'm unable to save contacts to Google account, only to internal memory, there is no drop down menu for changing location. Any ideas? All permissions are already granted. Thanks!

Xiaomi Redmi 3S Pro

I noticed one problem, I'm unable to save contacts to Google account, only to internal memory, there is no drop down menu for changing location. Any ideas? All permissions are already granted. Thanks!

Xiaomi Redmi 3S Pro
Pic or didn't happen

Here you are...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-07-29-15-41-53-970_com.android.contacts.png
    Screenshot_2016-07-29-15-41-53-970_com.android.contacts.png
    60.8 KB · Views: 327
When I try to make a call by OK google tells me he can not do this because the device is locked, but is unlocked and can do it manually , the Google application has all permits , give a permit more ? , Any suggestions?

ROM miui 8 EU , 6.7.21

I deleted data , system and caches , I installed again ROM miui 8 EU , 6.7.21 , I installed all apps google and makes me the same thing when I tell google call a contact tells me that mobile this he blocked but let me select it by hand, will be a bug since it is clean installation .

I am very surprised since I have not seen any comment on the issue.

Redmi note 3 pro

Google translator.
Set unlock screen by pin and disable it.

Reactions: Japr99
Here you are...
Right...
Before you enter that screen, when you click + button didn't appear a popup like this?
It's where you choose the account

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-07-29-15-05-54-397_com.android.contacts.png
    Screenshot_2016-07-29-15-05-54-397_com.android.contacts.png
    47.8 KB · Views: 343
First, thanks for this great ROM, i'm using it for years already.

For my newly Redmi 3 Pro phone, I'd like to use MobileIron (for work e-mail). However, this app seems to know for sure when your phone is rooted, even if RootCloak is used or anything else. It is said it then detects Xposed.

Therefore I would like to unroot the weekly rom (not just remove su binary, but 100% unroot), hoping this might help to successfully install the app. It seems the only solution is to use the stable rom (which is very old). Is there any other way to unroot the weekly rom?

Anyone? Or am I in the wrong place (it's not phone specific, so I thought here would be good)

Anyone? Or am I in the wrong place (it's not phone specific, so I thought here would be good)
Make twrp backup. You can try by going to supersu aplication, settings and click full unroot.
Or reinstall new weekly rom and skip flashing supersu.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Reactions: dogiex
Status
Not open for further replies.