MIUI 8.2 6.8.25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Works good on Redmi Pro 32GB/3GB Version, but there is an notification LED bug, the LED is blinking all the time white, after you have got a message or missed call etc.

Second bug is: after booting the phone, the "com.mediatek.selfregister" crashes and you got an error message, but I don't know for what purpose the service is.... the phone works well anyway.

What a mistake to make ha ha...
I installed miui8 again, this time stable. From 7.1.6.0 to 8.0.1.0 on mi4c:
- 1h 44min sot
- 1h voice calls
- 14h on battery
18% left... Again battery cut almost -50% :-(

Any mi4c battery feedback from developer version before I revert back to 7.1.6.0?

Poslano sa mog Mi-4c koristeći Tapatalk

A tutti gli utilizzatori italiano di xiaomi: attenzione, all'estero potreste ricevere degli addebiti per traffico dati senza aver effettuato nè connessioni nè chiamate o sms, con dati e roaming disattivati. Vodafone dice che è un problema dei nostri dispositivi e in genere di tutti i cinafonini di incompatibilità delle rete 4g. Si consiglia di abilitare solo rete 3g per evitare addebiti.

To all italian xiaomi user: if you are going to travel in a foreign country disable 4g networks to avoid charges. Disabling data and roaming could be not sufficient. This is a problem with xiaomi and china phones with europe 4g networks

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
- 1h 44min sot
- 1h voice calls
- 14h on battery

Any mi4c battery feedback from developer version before I revert back to 7.1.6.0?

Poslano sa mog Mi-4c koristeći Tapatalk[/QUOTE
With mi4c and 6.8.25 i get almost 4h30m of SOT

A tutti gli utilizzatori italiano di xiaomi: attenzione, all'estero potreste ricevere degli addebiti per traffico dati senza aver effettuato nè connessioni nè chiamate o sms, con dati e roaming disattivati. Vodafone dice che è un problema dei nostri dispositivi e in genere di tutti i cinafonini di incompatibilità delle rete 4g. Si consiglia di abilitare solo rete 3g per evitare addebiti.

To all italian xiaomi user: if you are going to travel in a foreign country disable 4g networks to avoid charges. Disabling data and roaming could be not sufficient. This is a problem with xiaomi and china phones with europe 4g networks

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk
This is curious

- 1h 44min sot
- 1h voice calls
- 14h on battery

Poslano sa mog Mi-4c koristeći Tapatalk

Hmmm...
It's is not the first bad review on battery life for the recent so called stable for Mi-4c.
This isn't xiaomi.eu's fault in the least but one would expect an stable version to fare better. What gives?
MIUI 8 isn't quite grown to a worthy successor on MIUI 7 yet.
I'm currently still on MIUI8 version 6.8.18 eagerly awaiting the reports on tomorrow's expected update.

Hmmm...
It's is not the first bad review on battery life for the recent so called stable for Mi-4c.
This isn't xiaomi.eu's fault in the least but one would expect an stable version to fare better. What gives?
MIUI 8 isn't quite grown to a worthy successor on MIUI 7 yet.
I'm currently still on MIUI8 version 6.8.18 eagerly awaiting the reports on tomorrow's expected update.

I also went back to 6.8.18 with my Mi4S because I always get an short force close of system-UI.apk by every system reboot and every system start. (also clean flash didn´t help) After this unintentional reboots rom is working fine so far. Going back to 6.8.18 device do not make any FC or reboots. (I´m not using a custom theme)

Status
Not open for further replies.