New 6.9.15/19 - Exchange Problem

gianprior

Members
May 31, 2016
Hello

yesterday i tried to upgrade my redmi 3 pro (ido) to 6.9.15/19 (clean install with wipe).
After te upgrade i tried to configure my exchange account but there is a problem: always "WRONG USERNAME OR PASSWORD".

I tried to downgrade to 6.9.8/9 -> 6.9.1/2 -> 6.8.25 but the problem is always present.

Before upgrade i had another miui 8 from xiaomi.eu with exchange configured (but i don't remember the version).

I had downgrade to 6.5.26 (Last Miui 7) and the exchange account is ok.

How to fix?
Thanks

I also have a problem with email client stock and Mi5. I have this scenario (server IMAP):

Email address: msorra at gmail.com
Username: msorra.spicy
Password: xxx

I obtain look-up error.

With the previous Rom version this scenario works fine.

I also have a problem with email client stock and Mi5. I have this scenario (server IMAP):

Email address: msorra at gmail.com
Username: msorra.spicy
Password: xxx

I obtain look-up error.

With the previous Rom version this scenario works fine.

What is your previous rom?

I have same bug i fix it installing titanium backup in previous version create a backup for apptadata from mail and fresh install 8.6.9.15 finally restore data from titanium backup :)

I have same bug i fix it installing titanium backup in previous version create a backup for apptadata from mail and fresh install 8.6.9.15 finally restore data from titanium backup :)

What is your "previous version" of ROM?

yes i have root (SuperSU-v2.68) works great, and i really don't remember the "previous version" but is the last versions of exchange work (i think the backup is equal or previous to 8.6.9.8)

Mi4c with 6.9.22 rom. same problem. The exchange mail service correcly worked on 6.9.9. I tried to restore that version using an nandroid backup of it but now I have the same error of invalid user/pwd.

Same error here with invalid user/pwd on Redmi3 Pro

Fully reset of phone and downgrade to previous versions till 6.9.8 and up to 6.9.22 doesn't work
on other phone with MIUI7 all works fine.

thx

it is shameful that the gallery on redmi 3 does not work. The photo did not charge almost never.