7.2.13.0 Stable

lovacmaki

Members
Jun 4, 2016
I bought Mi5 from honorbuy and they delivered the phone wuth 7.2.13.0 stable from xiaomi.eu
Alarm doesn't work not even from third party apps. Is there a never version that solved that problem? Because OTA update says I have the latest MIUI? And I'm waiting approval to unlock bootloader but until then (I see some people have waited for a long time or even got rejected) can I update with OTA and is there a never version?

You have to flash a new xiaomi.eu version or flash the china stable rom. I think that your bootloader is already unlocked

How is possibile. If they installs that rom it must be unlocked. Do you have twrp recovery?

How is possibile. If they installs that rom it must be unlocked. Do you have twrp recovery?
This is not original xiaomi.eu, a hack version has been circulating. You need to unlock boot loader and install Xiaomi. Eu from here.
In my cas eusin 7.2.13 as a no Brainer since the release.

I hope iz is not hack copy because honorbuy is usually solid web shop. But it's locked because there is no recovery, I even tried xiaomi flash tool. It said is'locked

I hope iz is not hack copy because honorbuy is usually solid web shop. But it's locked because there is no recovery, I even tried xiaomi flash tool. It said is'locked
xiaomi.eu official only installs on unlocked bootloader, so yours is a fake rom that is a common practice with chinese resellers.

Is this a fake?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-05-21-11-02_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-06-05-21-11-02_com.android.settings.png
    122.3 KB · Views: 519
No matter the display if your bootloader is locked you cannot install xiaomi.eu. So yours is not genuine.

Yes that is a fake rom. I don't really see the reason behind it though. I won't trust such a rom and miflash official China dev immediately. You need that to unlock the bootloader anyway. And when you get permission flash xiaomi.eu rom.

What should I do if I don't get permision? And how did they flash it without permision from Xiaomi?

There are certain ways to work around the locked bootloader and that's what they do. If you don't get permission you can't flash xiaomi.eu rom the official way. You have xiaomi.eu roms that can be flashed with miflash but this is far from ideal.

If its a real xiaomi.eu rom, than your bootloader is already unlocked. And the phone have TWRP recovery. So try this: go updater app-->choose the 3 dot on the upper right of the screen-->and select Reboot to recovery mode.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én MI 5 eszközömről

If its a real xiaomi.eu rom, than your bootloader is already unlocked. And the phone have TWRP recovery. So try this: go updater app-->choose the 3 dot on the upper right of the screen-->and select Reboot to recovery mode.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én MI 5 eszközömről
It's not a real xiaomi.eu rom, check the version info. Also I think bootloader is locked and stock miui recovery is still there.

Maybe it's real but they put it there with workaround? There is no recovery. I tried through Reboot to recovery mode.

Anyway, even if it's locked and let's say it is xiaomi.eu rom, would it update through OTA ( for now it says there is no new updates)? And I read on this forum there is an rom that can be flashed as an upgrade?

A had the same problem. It's a hacked rom to install from Honorbuy and they put it in any phone asked with international ROM... You have to go though the EDL way as mentioned in the above post. That worked for me and I installed the official DEV to unlock the bootloader...

Στάλθηκε από το MI 5 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

A had the same problem. It's a hacked rom to install from Honorbuy and they put it in any phone asked with international ROM... You have to go though the EDL way as mentioned in the above post. That worked for me and I installed the official DEV to unlock the bootloader...

Why didn't you wait for their permission?

Because my phone came with the hacked rom pre-installed so I had to flash official Dev to unlock.

Oh, so even if I get permission I will have to do a EDL way? If I put global original rom without unlocking bootloader I will get further updates with that new rom?

I did, only boots up normal like I didn't press vol up plus power.. It only goes to fastboot normally (vol down plus power).
My friend the only way is to flush an official dev ROM with the EDL guide and then unlock the bootloader to install Xiaomi.eu proper rom...

Who said he didn't. You have to be on official china dev in order to unlock the bootloader. I think that's what he wanna say.