MIUI 8.6 7.7.20 - Last Miui 8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ingbrzy Google account is missing its own place in Accounts. Like it is in Global rom.
upload_2017-7-23_4-18-24.png

should be
upload_2017-7-23_4-21-58.png

That means you can't access Google settings at all

upload_2017-7-23_4-19-7.png

and edit important settings like Nearby, Google protect, security etc.
upload_2017-7-23_4-20-41.png

edit. Redmi Note 4(x) (mido) newest build so wrong thread but anyway..

Last edited:
Turn wallpaper carousel OFF and then ON again and it will work again for a while...(till next phone restart)

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

I tried all the variants but it does not work
This is a month's problem
I installed with fastboot china dev then twrp then 7.7.20 but the carousel does not work
In china dev works perfectly !!!

Reactions: Adeolu
Hi
I have a Minote2 and got error 6 in TWRP when trying to install weekly update since 7.7.15
7.7.13 is working fine as it was before
Any idea to solve the issue
Thanks
Hi
Anyone who could help with this issue please?
Thanks

You have a search bar in settings..use it..type google
Doesn't fix the bug though. Either have Google option in settings or add shortcut icon. Every OEM including Xiaomi have moved to settings option though.
images

Last edited:
I own a redmi note 4 global edition. in terms of these roms and the twrp does that count as redmi not 4(x) oder remi note 4g (single sim).
the device is dual sim, so thats why i am kind of confused.
does the x in brackets denote that rom working for all redmi note 4 versions oder just the note 4x?

I own a redmi note 4 global edition. in terms of these roms and the twrp does that count as redmi not 4(x) oder remi note 4g (single sim). the device is dual sim, so thats why i am kind of confused. does the x in brackets denote that rom working for all redmi note 4 versions oder just the note 4x?
Redmit Note 4X is with snapdragon processor, codename mido. So that's the right ROM for your device, but this week it's delayed.

What i noticed about google settings is that when u do a clean install it is there in the settings menu where it should be, but after a while it disappears.

Google settings is in the same place as in global beta:

a2f79bd9c0dd96882dedceeae2068390.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Ok, so it is a bug? Since it not in my Mido (redmi Note 4 global)
7.7.13 because this version was suspended.
upload_2017-7-23_11-26-18.png

Last edited:
Redmit Note 4X is with snapdragon processor, codename mido. So that's the right ROM for your device, but this week it's delayed.

Okay thanks mate. I'll jsut get whatever is there then. Still have to wait 4 hours or so till the 72h für unlocking fastboot from xiaomi are over anyhow so I'm in no rush.

@ingbrzy
Thanks for all your efforts supplying us with a perfect ROM.
One question i do have:
Why did bluetooth adress change from 7.7.15 to 7.7.20. I had to pair all my bluetoth devices new, which is not a big deal but on my car all quickdial numbers are glost as well!

@ingbrzy
Thanks for all your efforts supplying us with a perfect ROM.
One question i do have:
Why did bluetooth adress change from 7.7.15 to 7.7.20. I had to pair all my bluetoth devices new, which is not a big deal but on my car all quickdial numbers are glost as well!
Didn't change.. if its changed for you, it may be caused by SuperSU.. if you need a ROOT, I recommend you to install Magisk instead SuperSU...

Status
Not open for further replies.