about the redmi 2 pro, stables will still be released right?
Because V188.8.131.52.LHJMIED is out (sent to random users but still the link can be found from google).
will you release that for redmi 2 xtdpro/xwcpro or when it goes public.
so I downloaded the twrp for mido and copied it to the platform tools folder, where fastboot and adb are located.
I renamed one version to 'twrp' and left the other version with the original name and copied the name into the command line utility.
Wether I use
C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Android\sdk\platform-tools\fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.1.1-0-mido.img
C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Android\sdk\platform-tools\fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
I get 'C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Android\sdk\platform-tools\fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.1.1-0-mido.img' as an error in the cmd line utility. What is my mistake here?
Oh the device I use ist the Redmi note 4 global version with snapdragon.
forget it I just typed ther wrong path or something, gut twrp running now.
MI6: Perfect job camera bug is fixed
MI6: Can't prozess phone calls/mobile internet 3G, 4G with swisscom (grps.swisscom.ch)
- APN is checked, testet with diferent settings.
- Same problem with 3G, 4G with the global rom.
- Phone calls only possible, if i select prefered network 2G
- Is there anyone who can confirm, that MI6 works with swisscom 3G, 4G?
- Is it possible see error logs on the MI6 phone, who can y do this?
- How can I check that the device is not out of order? I there an app available?