MIUI 8.6 7.7.20 - Last Miui 8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this fc error of CAROUSEL constantly in last Mi4 stable 8.6:

java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'boolean java.lang.String.equals(java.lang.Object)' on a null object reference
at com.mfashiongallery.emag.model.MiFGSubscribeItem.replaceTitle(MiFGSubscribeItem.java)
at com.mfashiongallery.emag.model.MiFGSubscribeItem.<init>(MiFGSubscribeItem.java)
at com.mfashiongallery.emag.lks.SubscribeManager.loadSubscribeItemsFromDB(SubscribeManager.java)
at com.mfashiongallery.emag.lks.SubscribeManager.getUserSubscribedItemIdByType(SubscribeManager.java)
at com.mfashiongallery.emag.lks.WallpaperItem.isValid(WallpaperItem.java)
at com.mfashiongallery.emag.lks.WallpaperManager.loadWallpaperByBizId(WallpaperManager.java)
at com.mfashiongallery.emag.lks.WallpaperManager.loadLKSWallpaper(WallpaperManager.java)
at com.mfashiongallery.emag.lks.WallpaperManager.loadWallpapersFromDB(WallpaperManager.java)
at com.mfashiongallery.emag.lks.WallpaperManager.getInstance(WallpaperManager.java)
at com.mfashiongallery.emag.task.dbtask.ForceRemoveImgTask.doTask(ForceRemoveImgTask.java)
at com.mfashiongallery.emag.task.MiFGTask.run(MiFGTask.java)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java)

Anyone?

Enviado desde mi Mi4 mediante Tapatalk

java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'boolean java.lang.String.equals(java.lang.Object)' on a null object reference
at com.mfashiongallery.emag.model.MiFGSubscribeItem.replaceTitle(MiFGSubscribeItem.java)
at com.mfashiongallery.emag.model.MiFGSubscribeItem.<init>(MiFGSubscribeItem.java)
at com.mfashiongallery.emag.lks.SubscribeManager.loadSubscribeItemsFromDB(SubscribeManager.java)
at com.mfashiongallery.emag.lks.SubscribeManager.getUserSubscribedItemIdByType(SubscribeManager.java)
at com.mfashiongallery.emag.lks.WallpaperManager.loadWallpaperByBizId(WallpaperManager.java)
at com.mfashiongallery.emag.lks.WallpaperManager.loadLKSWallpaper(WallpaperManager.java)
at com.mfashiongallery.emag.lks.WallpaperManager.loadWallpapersFromDB(WallpaperManager.java)
at com.mfashiongallery.emag.lks.WallpaperManager.getInstance(WallpaperManager.java)
at com.mfashiongallery.emag.task.dbtask.ForceRemoveImgTask.doTask(ForceRemoveImgTask.java)

Anyone?

clear app cache

Anyone?

try clear carousel app data...

Reactions: pablotomate
That showes up for me when trying to set region. Fix?
For it shows the complete list... Not sure about your case. May be others can help.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-07-27-14-00-51-266_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2017-07-27-14-00-51-266_com.android.settings.png
    57.7 KB · Views: 483
Some boats are automatically getting installed. I have observed it in global roms but first time in EU. Is it normal?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-07-27-10-28-30-586_com.miui.cleanmaster.png
    Screenshot_2017-07-27-10-28-30-586_com.miui.cleanmaster.png
    224.1 KB · Views: 533
Some boats are automatically getting installed. I have observed it in global roms but first time in EU. Is it normal?
its leftover from your global ROM which you had installed before.. just uninstall it..

Strange. As I remember, I installed EU from AOSP last week. Anyway, I uninstalled. Thank you!
If you change between different ROM builds then why don't you do factory reset at least in order to avoid dirty flash caused issues.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: albertkuba
HM4X 7.7.20. Picture quick preview shows blurry / low quality pictures. After picture has been taken, quick preview from gallery shows blurry picture. If I check the picture again (close gallery and open again) the picture is nice and sharp. This is very annoying because I never know if the picture, I just took, is OK or not.

Reactions: pi4a7a
If you change between different ROM builds then why don't you do factory reset at least in order to avoid dirty flash caused issues.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Hey mate.. I do clean flash before switching any ROM. That is the reason I was posting it here assuming it should be any issue of left over.

HM4X 7.7.20. Picture quick preview shows blurry / low quality pictures. After picture has been taken, quick preview from gallery shows blurry picture. If I check the picture again (close gallery and open again) the picture is nice and sharp. This is very annoying because I never know if the picture, I just took, is OK or not.
Me too on my Mi5 I tought its only me, bug is in this rom only

Plz help!!!
I don't get the notification when I plug my phone to the charger (before I get a notification when I charge my phone and it shows the time remain to full charge)

Attachments

• IMG_20170727_110616.png
    IMG_20170727_110616.png
    89.3 KB · Views: 489
I solved the problem of "lost swich Volte" in Redmi 4x.
In Search Bar I search region, and I see that it was in Poland.
I changed it to Spain, and swich Volte appears.

Reactions: Florekx
I installed the reuploaded version.
When i went to región appeared all countries. Mine used Spain región.

Last edited:
Me too on my Mi5 I tought its only me, bug is in this rom only
Yes, I agree. It started from the latest rom version. Before, I use to have stable eu rom 8.2.16, no problem with quick picture preview. But, I also noticed that picture editor doing better job in terms of picture processing after you edited pictures.

Yes, I agree. It started from the latest rom version. Before, I use to have stable eu rom 8.2.16, no problem with quick picture preview. But, I also noticed that picture editor doing better job in terms of picture processing after you edited pictures.
I'am installing every weekly, the bug is only is this one. And I don't edit photos, can't tell

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.