MIUI 8.6 7.7.20 - Last Miui 8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Google app not a system app? It breaks compatibility with other Google apps and launchers.

Last edited:
Mi max hydrogen doesn't boot.
I'm installing it like every week.
But after installing it only shows MI logo then black screen. I waited mayhe 30 min, but no result. This happened with 7.7.13 too, after every try I'm ending with downgrading to 7.7.6,which works great. Twrp is latest, SU is latest.

Hello guys,
I still got this Bugs on my mi5s :

- If I select a picture in the gallery and then send via WhatsApp and want to cut it, i'll get an error message.

- The appointments did not Show right in the calender

Last edited:
Hello guys,
I still got this Bugs on mi mi5s :

- If I select a picture in the gallery and then send via WhatsApp and want to cut IT, i'll get an error message.

- The appointments did not Show right in the calender

Logged in just to give a 'Like' at the MIUI 9 information.
My Mi6 arrived is at customs in my country, and I think until it got released I'll be able to test Miui9

But after installing it only shows MI logo then black screen. I waited mayhe 30 min, but no result. This happened with 7.7.13 too, after every try I'm ending with downgrading to 7.7.6,which works great. Twrp is latest, SU is latest.
Try without su, or use magisk

Split mode? You mean split screen? How do you enable it?
Yes split screen. its in Recent app.
ecc3da285e0ae7dc9c2b13b6f384ec17.jpg

MI 6 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Reactions: Adeolu
MIUI9 will be launched 26th July!
First devices will be MI6 and HMNote4X... Other devices will be released in batches later..
Note: Its change of MIUI version, not Android version..!

Every device with our MIUI8.6 will get our MIUI9 also..!

G4R60bT.jpg

Talking about translations... I hope there will be many common strings. It will be easy to seize the work? Recycle the major part of the strings?
I Have mi4, I waiting, thank you.

Sometimes the touch doesn't work and i have to restart the device holding the power button.
Mi5

7.7.13 and 7.7.20 boot ok on mine.

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

This is a nice update on my MI6. The only thing what is missing is wireless charging doesn't work anymore.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.