MIUI 8.6 7.7.20 - Last Miui 8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Closed beta will be released on 27 of July, so it will be not published. Will be released for public on 11 of August when it will be published

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
So i will have to install the developer china rom to test it tomorrow? PD:i'm a beta tester of developer china rom but i don't want to uninstall xiaomi.eu

Sorry men i wanted to say if it will come out 27 july or we will have to wait to 11 august to test it?
Yes. Why not? Officially release china dev public for mi6,rn4x and mi5x, than why xiaomi.eu would have come out earlier?
Next officiall update china dev public is release 25 august for another group phones. I think will be good idea that xiaomi.eu will be premiere same time what china dev public.
If You want test You can apply to recruitment china beta team and test close beta rom.

Sent from my MI 5C using Tapatalk

So i will have to install the developer china rom to test it tomorrow? PD:i'm a beta tester of developer china rom but i don't want to uninstall xiaomi.eu
Yes, but tommorow is release only to mi6, rn4x and mi5x roms china close beta. To another phones will be later, next days.

Sent from my MI 5C using Tapatalk

Anyone else with the error 492 in Google Play store?
It's very annoying because I have made dirty and clean installation of eu rom, also I have downgraded to a twrp backup of a previous version of eu rom and the problem is always back after google play store is automatically updated to its last version.
I have changed to official global developed miui and the problem also continues.
Now I'm in official global stable miui and the problem doesn't exist.
Can anybody help me please?
My phone is Global Redmi Note 4 64 GB Qualcomm (mido)
Thanks

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 4 mediante Tapatalk

Anyone else with the error 492 in Google Play store?
It's very annoying because I have made dirty and clean installation of eu rom, also I have downgraded to a twrp backup of a previous version of eu rom and the problem is always back after google play store is automatically updated to its last version.
I have changed to official global developed miui and the problem also continues.
Now I'm in official global stable miui and the problem doesn't exist.
Can anybody help me please?
My phone is Global Redmi Note 4 64 GB Qualcomm (mido)
Thanks

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 4 mediante Tapatalk
Same here. Running 7.7.13 on mi4s. Yesterday 492 popped out. Now can't use google pay anymore. :(
The problem is in inability to save file from store on /data (can't show more debug info, as my forum level is too low)
Have no idea is this google or miui fault.

Same here. Running 7.7.13 on mi4s. Yesterday 492 popped out. Now can't use google pay anymore. :(
The problem is in inability to save file from store on /data (can't show more debug info, as my forum level is too low)
Have no idea is this google or miui fault.

Same for me on mi5 when trying to update apps (Google play)

If you have any problems with GPlay try downloading last versions of GPlay and GPlay Services from apkmirror. I don't have problem, just updated a bunch of apps

Reactions: Mali2
Very impressed with battery life 2 days easy with light use. This is on the latest build. Only thing I noticed that's not working for me is Volte and wallpaper carousel has been disabled I was told
d357b363a3901b154dcd0aebbb50e106.jpg
65aa5ab67ee09314ab9f68d9309788ea.jpg
75f604f31a6288f43e5ffc123f5ea420.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

Mi 6. It goes to fastboot when trying to charge after the phone is shut down.
It has already been fixed by Ingbrzy on Monday. Download reuploaded ROM again and install it...

If you have any problems with GPlay try downloading last versions of GPlay and GPlay Services from apkmirror. I don't have problem, just updated a bunch of apps

Tried this but didn't help. I still get the error and I'm not able to update apps on my mi5.

Last edited:
Tried this but didn't help. I still get the error and I'm not able to update apps on my mi5.
Google play store and app updates are working fine on my Mi5

Did you try clear Google play store app data and cache?

That showes up for me when trying to set region. Fix?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-07-27-09-11-05-449_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2017-07-27-09-11-05-449_com.android.settings.png
    22.9 KB · Views: 413
Google play store and app updates are working fine on my Mi5

Did you try clear Google play store app data and cache?

Yes, I cleared the app data and cache. But I did a dirty install of the latsted MIUI. So maybe that's the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.