MIUI 8.6 7.7.20 - Last Miui 8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, google now doesn't speak
It still speaks when it comes to questions like "How are you today" or something like that, but does not talk when it comes to responding to questions like "What's the weather like today?" or "Who is the president of..." or basic questions like that.
It only displays information.
I also tried google now, and again it didn't talked, just showed the info.
I tried a factory reset + cache wipe., ecc.
I have my phone set to italian
The "OK GOOGLE" is activated and from all screens.
Please can anyone help me?

It is the same for all of us with nougat. Nothing to do with this....

Reactions: sakura10
Redmi 4X 32GB - turning on HDR mode in camera app video recording freezing whole phone
HDR takes multiple shots and merges into one in photo mode. So, HDR is photo mode releated only. There is no HDR option in video recording mode at all

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

HDR takes multiple shots and merges into one in photo mode. So, HDR is photo mode releated only. There is no HDR option in video recording mode at all

Well then it makes sense that the app crashes, if trying to enable hdr in video mode. Still the option is available (see attachment)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-07-28-14-31-53-051_com.android.camera.png
    Screenshot_2017-07-28-14-31-53-051_com.android.camera.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 412
... There is no HDR option in video recording mode at all ...

That is a good explanation, why there should not be any HDR button at all, when you`re in video mode.
Or, if there has to be a HDR button for some reason, it should not be functional at all (cause it can`t work right anyway)

But instead there is a button and it has a function, which is letting the phone freeze completely. That doesn`t seem to be a good approach to me. ;)

Well I don't have the buggy HDR in video (Mi5)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-07-28-15-47-59-564_com.android.camera.png
    Screenshot_2017-07-28-15-47-59-564_com.android.camera.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 340
Well then it makes sense that the app crashes, if trying to enable hdr in video mode. Still the option is available (see attachment)
HDR option should be disappeared after switched to video recording mode. As you can see on my screenshots attached.
e5b33742012bdb150f768bef24a20be5.jpg
5a82fb9dc56081a843503463737bb04f.jpg

Application for bootloader unlock stucks even when trying to send request giving message IP address limit exceeded. Any clue?

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Reactions: cooljef
No, not using any app.. Also tried it with different lauchers to rule out the problem, still no fix! Can you suggest some button-mapping app? Maybe that would do it for me, until they release the next ROM!

FYI, clean install fixed this issue!

Everything I use works fine on Mi4c, it's a shame that the battery lasts so little because it's still a great mobile. Thanks to Xiaomi.eu team! ;)

Reactions: allbrains
...but still have blurry quick preview photos in gallery after installing camera mode.

Last edited:
Got the playstore issue with 7.7.20 on rn4x sd. As I found no problem on my other mi5 on global stable, I rolled back my rn4x on xiaomi.eu 7.7.6 , works fine now even after 2 days and several playstore updates.

Any XiaomiEU versions about BETA MIUI9 versions?

I saw that its "filtrated"
I have installed mido beta of miui 9, it works fine, but if you want stability and avoid chinese bloatware, please wait for the xiaomi-eu release, the wait is worth.

Reactions: Adeolu
Status
Not open for further replies.