MIUI 8.6 7.7.20 - Last Miui 8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Updated translation for FR, IW, SV, THAI from Global

when update translation for indonesia ?

On 7.7.20 ROM, mi remote app, have less tv models, seem that scroll not work fine

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: sevda
Today I bought a car with Bluetooth carkit and multimedia features, but can't get a stable Bluetooth phone connection for the carkit. The media sharing works flawless, but the phone features keeps losing connection.

Does anyone know a workaround or fix to this problem? Xiaomi Mi5 64GB on this version in connection with a new Renault Megane.

Only on this release I get some time to time the same thing. But just wait. Miui 9 is coming.

@ingbrzy
you have said that you would support redmi 2 prime stable versions.
although i saw on another that because system partition is limited you declare eol.
how can original miui rom get updated and fit in our phone and xiaomi eu rom which removes chinese bloatware doesnt? i really hope we could get the 8.5 stable and maybe miui 9 stable when it comes (late september i think)

One idea for future releases for storage availability in system partition is to resize it to 2.2gb like redmi 3 and release version for modified partition for those who want it. That way you can fit everything without worrying.
Thank you for your consideration

Reactions: Arni69
MIUI9 will be launched 26th July!
First devices will be MI6 and HMNote4X... Other devices will be released in batches later..
Note: Its change of MIUI version, not Android version..!

Every device with our MIUI8.6 will get our MIUI9 also..!

G4R60bT.jpg

Hello, how are you?
I bought a Mi6 about 2 months ago and I'm using the latest beta 7.7.20 which is very stable, no problem, it's an excellent version.

I have been programmer for a long time and I develop electronic projects. If I can help with my Mi6, I'm happy and so I can also test Miui9.

Thank you.

Reactions: mnikolce
I can't recharge correctly, i dont know why, its really slow and sometimes it go low on battery instead of recharge

Hello, how are you?
I bought a Mi6 about 2 months ago and I'm using the latest beta 7.7.20 which is very stable, no problem, it's an excellent version.

I have been programmer for a long time and I develop electronic projects. If I can help with my Mi6, I'm happy and so I can also test Miui9.

Thank you.
The first MIUI 9 for public will be 7.8.11 so you can test your Mi 6 then. ;)

Hi guys, where is the option to turn off the mi6 watermark in photos? I can't find it in this version. P.s. I came from global stable

I don't know what these guys mean, with their Mi5 (s) but NFC doesn't work as it should be on my Mi6 with this rom.
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/7-7-20-last-miui-8.40847/page-8#post-377757
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/7-7-20-last-miui-8.40847/#post-377517
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/7-7-20-last-miui-8.40847/page-9#post-377815

NFC disconnects itself after a few hours and I can't add it to the programs which should prevent auto. I use my phone to pay wireless / via NFC. But every time I need to enable NFC again on my phone. It shouldn't take much time to pay with my phone, but now I need to login, go to the NFC settings (why isn't NFC available in the pull down menu ;)), turn on NFC, go to my app to check if it has a connection and then hold my phone to the terminal.

Power saving is turned off on the phone
The app for moneytransfer (ABN Wallet) is denied to go into battery saver mode (saving power in the background / app battery saver).

I have this problem with rom: 7.7.20 | Beta
Language setting Dutch and English

I don't know if it works in the original CN weekly rom.
Can you fix it or should I hope that it is fixed in the first Miui9 release?

Now I notice that Spotify interupts when whatsapp of Facebook notification comes in. Happens only when I play from a playlist that is not downloaded to my Phone. Will locking Spotify in memory solve this?

@Wouter_V: I don't know what's the problem with your installation, I only use weekly dev ROMs, not stables. Maybe an update on new TWRP 3.1.1.0 could help (I'm using this one from here https://twrp.me/), but there is no guarantee.
@MeiGuddet :

I noticed there is another version uploaded on august 2nd . Most probably an error with the developpers? The file has a different MD5 checksum although strangely enough the filesize on androidfilehost states the file is 711MB whilst downloaded file is 745MB. Checksum is correct though. Maybe I'll wait for another few days and see what is what...

Status
Not open for further replies.