MIUI 8.6 7.7.20 - Last Miui 8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to encrypt file system again with this rom and twrp? Anyone can get into twrp on stolen phone and get everything from it.

Is there a way to encrypt file system again with this rom and twrp? Anyone can get into twrp on stolen phone and get everything from it.
I was wondering how to do that but haven't found any solution yet
All official rom from xiaomi ( China,Dev global) are encrypted
Couldn't do that with any custom rom

Wysłane z mojego MI 6 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Have you already tried this one (attached)?

8fc8934cacfd70fe4c4dba19305ad97a.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Adeolu
Hi, just my experience with redmi note 4 sd.
I tried 7.7.20 but needing ok google full working I get back to 8.2.10...but
meanwhile I tried rr 5.8.3 wiping System data ecc and then aicp (with aicp I had to install a new firmware file before installing rom).
With every miui and rr 8.5.3 my smartband doesn't work but and bt randomly disconects, after aicp it gets working again! As I love miui, I got back to miui 8.2.10 with a restore in twrp and not with a format all with miui flash to get old firmware file hoping that new firmware works even in miui..... And now smartband works, I got nomore problems in disconnetting bt randomly. Hope it can be usefull..... Sorry for my awful english

Reactions: Adeolu
There's a bug regarding WhatsApp's notification. When I select a downloaded mp3 file (not one of the built-in sound files) as custom notification ringtone, it's still silent when a new message comes.
Eguals for my mi6,mi5s and mi5 with eu 7.7.20.

Inviato dal mio MI 6 utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
Could you give us Version: V8.5.4.0.MCFCNED (MIUI8) based EU ROM for note 4X.

it could make the EU collection perfect.

Useless when my device is suspended.

Xiaomi Redmi 3s prime.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi 3S mit Tapatalk

Jesus, why do you need to post your idiotic 1-word post "thanks"? Stop spamming threads, it would make this wonderful forum even better. People are not getting answers to their questions just because you can't handle basic logic.

There is a special LIKE button under each post, please use it instead of flooding threads, use your heads. Thank you!

That is an attitude mutuated from en.miui.com forum. The worst forum I ever seen where "Thanks for sharing" is the usual reply, in order to gain profile points

I have a problem. I have downloaded mi5splus weekly version (0720) plenty of times. And in twrp page installation, it says that this zip corrupted. When will be replaced. King regards.

You should even not gotl there at all.. If you are not a dev...

~Tapatalk~

Perhaps Miui should move things like Visual Touch, Memory optimiition, Standard USB setting to another place if it's only for developers ;)

This chinese shows when clicked at video app settings > Choose version(stable)
I know its the end of miui 8 but be sure to be translated atleast in miui 9
Ill make sure to chek again

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-08-08-01-50-49-280_com.miui.video.png
    Screenshot_2017-08-08-01-50-49-280_com.miui.video.png
    108.2 KB · Views: 558
I mean its not problem I think. I downloaded it in other ways and in other applications too

I had that problem a few times. Enter the recovery mode, and just at that point connect the phone to the computer to copy the zip.

Reactions: mer02
This chinese shows when clicked at video app settings > Choose version(stable)
I know its the end of miui 8 but be sure to be translated atleast in miui 9
Ill make sure to chek again
Video app is different in MIUI 9
Or at least the translations have a big difference. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: pi4a7a and Adeolu
I have a problem when I try to do the unlocking procedure with the tool, 99% I get the error "Can not Unlock After 48 Hours of Trying Unlocking the Device", what should I do? I have in xiaomi Mi 5C

I have here a new Phone
Is the Redmi note 4X 4 Gb 64Gb but is a mediatek Hélio x20
What is the code name? I'm confused

Edit: i think is niquel

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.