MIUI 8.6 7.7.20 - Last Miui 8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey do I have to do something in particular to downgrade ?
I installed this one yesterday (Redmi Note 3 pro) and I got a few bugs, for exemple when I open Mi Account or the file explorer, it crashes instantly. Same happens with developer options but it put me in settings instead.
Edit: The galery crashes too..

Apps like HiroMacro or AutoTouch don't work (the action key (volume down) doesn't do anything, and the apps dont record my moves)

Everything used to work in stable 8.1 and in the weekly of June too I think.

pls help
or do I have to install the rom again, maybe something happened Idk?

Last edited:
Hey do I have to do something in particular to downgrade ?
I installed this one yesterday (Redmi Note 3 pro) and I got a few bugs, for exemple when I open Mi Account or the file explorer, it crashes instantly. Same happens with developer options but it put me in settings instead.
Edit: The galery crashes too..

Apps like HiroMacro or AutoTouch don't work (the action key (volume down) doesn't do anything, and the apps dont record my moves)

Everything used to work in stable 8.1 and in the weekly of June too I think.

pls help
or do I have to install the rom again, maybe something happened Idk?
If you go from Stable to Weekly, only dalvik & cache wipe needed.
From weekly to stable, wipe data (factory reset) needed too.

Reactions: Adeolu
If you go from Stable to Weekly, only dalvik & cache wipe needed.
From weekly to stable, wipe data (factory reset) needed too.
Oh ok thanks, I missed the factory reset part. Thanks for the clarification. If I go to stable from stable or weekly to weekly, dalvik and cache wipe is enough ?

Can't wait anymore! ;)
upload_2017-8-9_9-2-31.png

Hello! Sorry if this is inappropriate question to ask but what I was wondering was that when will the eu.xiaomi version with all the language be released?

Hello! Sorry if this is inappropriate question to ask but what I was wondering was that when will the eu.xiaomi version with all the language be released?
How many languages do you need?
There is already plenty of languages. What are you missing?

Guys just a little question, I'm using the above version, 8.3 beta can i just download the last beta version and choose to update from the file in the menu?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-08-09-09-48-29-453_com.android.settings[1].png
    Screenshot_2017-08-09-09-48-29-453_com.android.settings[1].png
    133.7 KB · Views: 601
How many languages do you need?
There is already plenty of languages. What are you missing?

Haha, sorry that's not what i meant. I was wondering when the rom with all the language in it will be released. The Xiaomi.eu rom one. Miui 9 global will be released on Friday, but then if I understand everything correctly the "eu" variant of that rom with the Swedish, finish, danish and so on will be released at what date?

Haha, sorry that's not what i meant. I was wondering when the rom with all the language in it will be released. The Xiaomi.eu rom one. Miui 9 global will be released on Friday, but then if I understand everything correctly the "eu" variant of that rom with the Swedish, finish, danish and so on will be released at what date?
Next friday is the first public release of MIUI 9.
https://xiaomi.eu/community/index.php?threads/40890/

Reactions: sunvit
I have been getting error of zip file corrupted no matter how many times I download on my phone or via my comp .
I can unzip the file on pc without any error message, do not understand why twrp keeps giving me zip file error.
Upgraded to latest twrp but still having same error on my MIX.

Does anyone know why ?
I have been asking this since long time but no help till now.
Appreciate if someone know the way

I have been getting error of zip file corrupted no matter how many times I download on my phone or via my comp .
I can unzip the file on pc without any error message, do not understand why twrp keeps giving me zip file error.
Upgraded to latest twrp but still having same error on my MIX.

Does anyone know why ?
I have been asking this since long time but no help till now.
Appreciate if someone know the way
Just guessing... once downloaded the zip file, are you flashing it using the updater app?

Try this:
- dowload the zip file again
- use the updater app to boot into recovery (warning: don't use the updater app to install the update, as in some cases it inexplicably leads to a corrupted zip file)
- in TWRP, uncheck the "verify zip integrity" box
- flash the update

Hope it might be of any help.

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Just guessing... once downloaded the zip file, are you flashing it using the updater app?

Try this:
- dowload the zip file again
- use the updater app to boot into recovery (warning: don't use the updater app to install the update, as in some cases it inexplicably leads to a corrupted zip file)
- in TWRP, uncheck the "verify zip integrity" box
- flash the update

Hope it might be of any help.

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi thank you so much for your reply.
This is exactly same way I have been doing but no luck, very strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.