8.1.3.0.lhmcndi

dogiex

Finnish language.Translator
Aug 24, 2015
Has anyone tried this update how is the battery life and known bugs so far?

Lähetetty minun Redmi Note 3 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

I installed it a few hours ago, so I did not use a battery. The Themes app does not currently have network access :(

Installed yesterday in the evening, after a full recharge and 20 hours of normal use (lots of calls, some data and wifi but no bluetooth and gps) battery is now at 67%... first things noticed are new status bar and toggle, notify led working again, some pleasant new system sounds like lock/unlock, lots of new alarm/ringtones, new security app.... it seems very very good (as usual) many thanks to xiaomieu staff!

Reactions: dogiex
Installed yesterday in the evening, after a full recharge and 20 hours of normal use (lots of calls, some data and wifi but no bluetooth and gps) battery is now at 67%... first things noticed are new status bar and toggle, notify led working again, some pleasant new system sounds like lock/unlock, lots of new alarm/ringtones, new security app.... it seems very very good (as usual) many thanks to xiaomieu staff!
May I ask what is your screen on time? :)

This evening 20 min. of tomtom gps and 40 min. of bluetooth stereo earphone and now is 11% need to be charged... my RN2 is more than 1 year old, battery has been charged more than 350 times and it can be not reliable like one new, however in 17 hours 36% screen on (approx 6 hours) with nexus revamped pro live wallpaper..really not bad, we can be satisfied with this performance!

Reactions: Caesar92 and dogiex
This evening 20 min. of tomtom gps and 40 min. of bluetooth stereo earphone and now is 11% need to be charged... my RN2 is more than 1 year old, battery has been charged more than 350 times and it can be not reliable like one new, however in 17 hours 36% screen on (approx 6 hours) with nexus revamped pro live wallpaper..really not bad, we can be satisfied with this performance!
Screen on time around 6 hours on your Hermes with this update?
That is really good compared to my fathers battery leaking 1.5h. (using weekly 6.12.1 for now)
It is one year old device also.

I have error "android.process.acore". After press "Cancel", error don't clear.

Sorry for my english

Отправлено с моего Redmi Note 2 через Tapatalk

Last edited:
Screenshot_2016-12-14-19-22-51-303_com.miui.home.png

Отправлено с моего Redmi Note 2 через Tapatalk

6h of SOT! That's impressive! Do you use some app/tweak for battery saving?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk