MIUI 9.6 8.4.26/8.5.3/8.5.4/8.5.8/8.5.10/8.5.17/8.5.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2016
Same bug as 8-4-19 for me on mido, all battery options/restrictions and autostart are ignored so all apps are running all the time and sending me notifications even when I have them set to full restrictions, can't run in background and can't autostart. It's a huge pain, draining battery and irritating notifications, any ideas?

Dec 3, 2016
Can't confirm. Autostart setting worked for me.
Same bug as 8-4-19 for me on mido, all battery options/restrictions and autostart are ignored so all apps are running all the time and sending me notifications even when I have them set to full restrictions, can't run in background and can't autostart. It's a huge pain, draining battery and irritating notifications, any ideas?

Dec 3, 2016
I don't have custom kernel.
Both times this happened the battery was charging at below 30%, I came here to post and next time I checked it was already charged to 40% and it was back to normal so I'm guessing it may be a battery saving strategy or due to high temperature?
Below 30% Accu, still 2016Mhz at 8cores.
Testing again below 20%.
I don't checked the temps.

Feb 13, 2018
Hey guys. Can I use face unlock in this version? If I search it using configuration menu the option is found, but when I select it just disappears.

Enviado de meu MI 6 usando o Tapatalk

Apr 7, 2017
Something has changed with the LED. Previously, the system chose colors for the application by default. Now chooses the color that we have set for "SMS / MMS message"

For example, earlier the Messenger defaulted to green, Snapchat was yellow. Now SMS or other messengers are in one color.

May 13, 2016
Hi everyone
I have xiaomi.eu miui 9.5.5.0 on my max 2
I'll flash the official miui 9.5.4.0 global for some resons and i want help with the toggle bar
In global miui it has 4 icons in the toggle bar and i want to make them 5 icons like xiaomi.eu rom
How can i do it with a rooted miui global? ?
Just download and apply some theme with 5 icons, no need for root

Apr 9, 2018
In the last Builds i see a folder called "Tencent" in my internal storage, but i don't have any apps of "Tencent" installed in my device...
This don't give to me any problem, but i want to know why this folder is in my storage :3

Thanks and Sorry forum my bad english

Status
Not open for further replies.