MIUI 9.6 8.4.26/8.5.3/8.5.4/8.5.8/8.5.10/8.5.17/8.5.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2017
@ingbrzy
Could you please fix this typo in Mi Browser for HM4X (both weekly & stable)?
<string name="add_pwa_to_homescreen">Add a Home screen shorcut?</string>

shorcut --> shortcut

Thanks

Apr 1, 2018
And?
Do you know what region PT does or what is good for?

But region PL in roms xiaomi.eu has some functionalities like activating face unlock for Android 7.x and above...
If the region is your only problem I think you are good to go...
:)
Agree!i set to my location MY,face unlock gone,set bck to PL face unlock came back

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Apr 1, 2018
In the last Builds i see a folder called "Tencent" in my internal storage, but i don't have any apps of "Tencent" installed in my device...
This don't give to me any problem, but i want to know why this folder is in my storage :3

Thanks and Sorry forum my bad english
Is for your cleaner app folder use

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Dec 26, 2013
MI MIX2
Viped dalvik and cache.
Installing with no problem from 8.4.4
So far exellent :)
is your mix2 rooted? tried with all previous versions (8.3.22 up) and always boot loop. Even after removing magisk still the same :mad::mad::mad:. Don't want to format data and start from scratch...f*** that.

Mar 19, 2014
is your mix2 rooted? tried with all previous versions (8.3.22 up) and always boot loop. Even after removing magisk still the same :mad::mad::mad:. Don't want to format data and start from scratch...f*** that.
My mix 2 is rooted with magisk 16.0 and working just fine. No boot loop. Did you already tried to wipe cache and dalvik?

Apr 21, 2017
In the clock/weather widget, I accidentally deleted my current location.

I can only add cities, so I can't seem to add the current location again.
any way to fix this?
removing the widget and adding it again doesn't work

Oct 29, 2017
Yes. wipe both. Same phone both rooted with magisk 16...yours worked mine not really. don't know what else could interfere with a dirt flash!!!
Hi, i had bootloop also (mix2 without root). After bootloop i clear data and maked system run. Then i gome back twry and restored only data. Before u make backup, take your lockscreen code off (pin-code wont work after restore).

Status
Not open for further replies.