MIUI 9.6 8.4.26/8.5.3/8.5.4/8.5.8/8.5.10/8.5.17/8.5.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i resolve with updating lamp, mi home dont detect lamp too but when i go to update device the lamp appear with an update. strange but efficient

i resolve with updating lamp, mi home dont detect lamp too but when i go to update device the lamp appear with an update. strange but efficient

I can connect to the lamp with an old motorola phone with problems, if I try to update the lamp it just sayd that it was the latest firmware. Is that what you mean with updating it?

I dont quite understand what you mean with "updating" the lamp.

You can write in Portuguese, I understand Spanish.

I can connect to the lamp with an old motorola phone with problems, if I try to update the lamp it just sayd that it was the latest firmware. Is that what you mean with updating it?

I dont quite understand what you mean with "updating" the lamp.

You can write in Portuguese, I understand Spanish.

buenas, si actualizar la lampara via update. puedes intentar tambien cambiando la region para china, yu tuve el mismo problema y despues de cambiar la region y limpiar los datos de la aplicacion

My clock is FC when the alarm is supposed to ring. Sometimes it rings, others not.
Mi mix 2 with PT-PT language.
Hi, i have the same problem with Mix2, im Portuguese too, did you try to change language to see if do the same? Mix 2 - 8.5.8
Boas...
A tradução não foi actualizada aquando a criação das Roms, logo isso é um problema de tradução já corrigido.
Até vir a Miui10, ou uma nova versão da Miui9, para não terem FC no alarme desliguem os relatórios matinais nas definições do relógio.
Ou então, cheguem atrasados aos vossos trabalhos...
:D :D :D

Boas...
A tradução não foi actualizada aquando a criação das Roms, logo isso é um problema de tradução já corrigido.
Até vir a Miui10, ou uma nova versão da Miui9, para não terem FC no alarme desliguem os relatórios matinais nas definições do relógio.
Ou então, cheguem atrasados aos vossos trabalhos...
:D :D :D
Done. A segunda opcao não dá muito jeito xD

I have Problem with my banking app. Mi Mix 2s. 8.5.10

Gesendet von meinem MIX 2S mit Tapatalk
4fb59b51fb69514d6698439ee7e2c248.jpg
Same mistake with MI MIX. Only since 8.5.10. Solution is: Change to an older version of the banking app until bug is fixed

Reactions: vietnam100
Hello,

flashed 8.5.10 on MI5. Software is working fine but Battery drain is very painful. With Android 7 cell phone was working for 2 days, now its working for 5 hours. Battery drain is very high. Does anyone can confirm this or are they any options to fix this? Or are there any efforts to fix this in next update?
thank you
Yes, me too...Battery is drain too fast

I have Problem with my banking app. Mi Mix 2s. 8.5.10

Gesendet von meinem MIX 2S mit Tapatalk
4fb59b51fb69514d6698439ee7e2c248.jpg
May be to do with the app itself and what devices it allows connections from? I have a similar issue with Stable on, Mimax2. I also tried a Lineage ROM. My bank is part of Lloyds group and the issue seems to have arisen after an app update. Cannot load the previous version from anywhere. Rooted or not I cannot download the app. Just says my device Is not compatible.

Reactions: vietnam100
May be to do with the app itself and what devices it allows connections from? I have a similar issue with Stable on, Mimax2. I also tried a Lineage ROM. My bank is part of Lloyds group and the issue seems to have arisen after an app update. Cannot load the previous version from anywhere. Rooted or not I cannot download the app. Just says my device Is not compatible.
Same happens on my Finnish banking app S-Mobiili.

Same happens on my Finnish banking app S-Mobiili.
Nordea fi is Ok:) Strangely the Lloyds app is now happy to install but it reckons my phone is rooted... Which it is of course. Magisk 16.4. maybe try 16.0. Sigh.....

Edit. Works only if I don't root. Interestingly the app notes states it now works with Xiaomi.

Last edited:
Is there any way to get display kcal support as my mi5 display has screen burning issue??:(

Mi MIX, 8.5.10. Slow, very slow, almost all apps and transitions are slow, 3 to 5 seconds to open an app and even the keyboard, I've downloaded 3 times and I've reinstalled 3 times too.

I have flashed my new Mi Mix2 with latest eu Rom. Theres no problems with this rom.
Only ONE: Phone calls not possible when on 3G and H+ . Phone is working perfect on 4G or something else. Not on 3G or H+. The Call os always ended when switch from 4G to 3G.

I'm on 8.5.10 with mi mix 2s
Anyone else having the following problems:
1. Wifi disconnects after ~2min when screen is locked(-> WhatsApp web loses connection, doesn't loose connection when on 4g or when Spotify is streaming). Disabling miui optimizations doesn't help, whatsapp is set to "no restrictions" under battery settings
2. Slowmotion not working properly flickers very fast
Thanks in advance for any help

I'm on 8.5.10 with mi mix 2s
Anyone else having the following problems:
1. Wifi disconnects after ~2min when screen is locked(-> WhatsApp web loses connection, doesn't loose connection when on 4g or when Spotify is streaming). Disabling miui optimizations doesn't help, whatsapp is set to "no restrictions" under battery settings
2. Slowmotion not working properly flickers very fast
Thanks in advance for any help

Hi Flatric,

the ROM 8.5.10 is working fine on my "Mi Mix 2s". There are no problems.

1. Wifi dont disconnects when screen is locked
2. Slowmotion is working very well

Perhaps try a clean / fresh install. I have wiped everything before install the ROM.

Regards Kater

Status
Not open for further replies.