MIUI 9.6 8.4.26/8.5.3/8.5.4/8.5.8/8.5.10/8.5.17/8.5.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

a_lewicki

Members
Dec 13, 2017
Anyone tried install it on Xiaomi 6X yet? I bought the phone in China, and I would love to install it on my phone. Another question, where to I extract the file? In what folder do I need to extract it to on my phone? Thanks guys! You have no idea what a relief it is to know there is such a great forum
If you downloaded zip file you need to install it via TWRP

boris03

Members
Jan 1, 2017
Help !!!

I am on the latest developer rom for MiMax 16GB and all was working fine.
Now I performed a restart and it asks for a password on the start screen - what is that?
I never set a passord or encoded the phone - how can that happen and more important how can I get rid of that without loosing my data?

fleebleflam

Members
Jun 7, 2017
Any news regsrding Android Oreo for the mi max at all, feels like ive been on Nougat for like EVER!!
Xiaomi needs to take the focus off of the MIUI Version for a sec and update the OS, Maybe then there would be a lot more sales because of this factor.

Vladimir2k9

Members
Apr 21, 2012
Any news regsrding Android Oreo for the mi max at all, feels like ive been on Nougat for like EVER!!
Xiaomi needs to take the focus off of the MIUI Version for a sec and update the OS, Maybe then there would be a lot more sales because of this factor.
If they release Project Treble GSI with MIUI then can update any device to MIUI with latest android.
New and many old devices have support PT.
https://www.xda-developers.com/list-android-devices-project-treble-support/
https://www.xda-developers.com/project-treble-android-oreo/

kriszut

Members
Mar 29, 2016
Mi Mix 2

Stable V 9.5.6.0 china released

@ Ingbrzy

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MIX 2 met Tapatalk

cobben

Members
Dec 2, 2017
8.5.17 - mi note 2
The worm has turned - it is now ours to get regular weekly updates, while others will instead languish in the doldrums.

Or perhaps one could peculiarly say: "The turn has wormed"?:p

This is for the official Global beta, but one may perhaps assume it applies to the official China beta also.

"The update (both closed beta and public beta) for Mi 5, Mi MIX and Mi Note 2 has been resumed
and the Android version will be upgraded from Android N to Android O! Moreover, there will be an incremental update for other devices for bug fixes."

Nitaones

Members
Apr 11, 2018
Hello.
My mix is rock with the last build.
It's rock and rock'n'roll .
Thx Xiaomi , Xiaomi.eu*

Best build.

Leogm4s

Members
May 18, 2018
Hi Flatric,

the ROM 8.5.10 is working fine on my "Mi Mix 2s". There are no problems.

1. Wifi dont disconnects when screen is locked
2. Slowmotion is working very well

Perhaps try a clean / fresh install. I have wiped everything before install the ROM.

Regards Kater
Hi, on This ROM, the Face ID works? Because i have the global rom, and doesnt have This option.
Thanks

Ilaby91

Members
Jun 26, 2017
hi guys. where have you found the 8.5.17 update for mix1? i don't find anything link for the download here.

Ilaby91

Members
Jun 26, 2017
[QUOTE = "avalverde, post: 419972, membro: 117405"] Qualche problema in 8.5.17 per Mi Note 2 ??? [/ QUOTE]
where have you found the update? i don't find anything

Status
Not open for further replies.