MIUI 9.6 8.4.26/8.5.3/8.5.4/8.5.8/8.5.10/8.5.17/8.5.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have a Mi5 with 8.5.24 version.
How can I install nougat notifications file zip like on global ROM? With 8.3.15 version it works, but now I can't find the file to flash.
Please help me!

Hi all...
I have posted some questions here, without any answers, I have readied most of the pages, I work 12 hours a day... So please, can someone tell me if they have noticed increase ment on headphones sound with the latest stable... And also, if magisk works on it?
Thanks.

Hi all...
I have posted some questions here, without any answers, I have readied most of the pages, I work 12 hours a day... So please, can someone tell me if they have noticed increase ment on headphones sound with the latest stable... And also, if magisk works on it?
Thanks.
Latest Magisk works on every eu rom.
The headphone sound can be boosted with modules like Viper4Android if the standard sound feels low to you.

Latest Magisk works on every eu rom.
The headphone sound can be boosted with modules like Viper4Android if the standard sound feels low to you.

I have saw dolby tamos but I'm a bit scary to root my phone... Maybe give it a try. Thanks a lot

I have saw dolby tamos but I'm a bit scary to root my phone... Maybe give it a try. Thanks a lot
I don't believe you need to worry about root with Magisk. If you're not happy you can easily un root. It doesn't work for me because of one banking app. Two others are fine. I used it to centre the clock and install an Adblock and then un rooted. The clock and Adblock have stayed to my slight surprise.

Reactions: Fifamaniac
Mi mix 2 stable update 9.6.2.0

Attachments

• IMG_20180609_000135.jpg
    IMG_20180609_000135.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 549
Hi, I have a problem
i have rom mi 5 rom 9.5.10 stable
when my phone is inactive disconnects from WiFi
any solution ?

Hi, I have a problem
i have rom mi 5 rom 9.5.10 stable
when my phone is inactive disconnects from WiFi
any solution ?

Have you checked if in the advanced definitions of wifi how is the setting of keep wi-fi in suspension? I have set mine to always and it never drops

So, you have it like this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-06-08-20-04-19-100_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2018-06-08-20-04-19-100_com.android.settings.png
    121.8 KB · Views: 482
China stable 9.6.1.0 released for 5 plus.. The downloads site is down on miui.eu till 07:00.. Weird...

Hello
I have new mi mix 2s. I unlocked bootloader and I installed twrp. I would like to install xiaomi.eu rom.
The mi mix 2s arrive with global rom.
Before flash do I have only to wipe data in twrp or do I have to do full wipe (system, data, cache ...)

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Hello
I have new mi mix 2s. I unlocked bootloader and I installed twrp. I would like to install xiaomi.eu rom.
The mi mix 2s arrive with global rom.
Before flash do I have only to wipe data in twrp or do I have to do full wipe (system, data, cache ...)

First format data (wipes everything so take backups if needed), reboot twrp and install rom.
twrp-format-data-min.jpg

Attachments

• twrp-format-data-min[1].jpg
    twrp-format-data-min[1].jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 648
Thank you
Format data erase sd too I understand.
In sd i have downloaded the xiaomi.eu rom, so I think it will be deleted.
After format data how can I copy the rom on the phone? I need to connect the phone to a pc?
First format data (wipes everything so take backups if needed), reboot twrp and install rom.
twrp-format-data-min.jpg

Thank you
Format data erase sd too I understand.
In sd i have downloaded the xiaomi.eu rom, so I think it will be deleted.
After format data how can I copy the rom on the phone? I need to connect the phone to a pc?

Internal storage will be wiped completely, yes.
After format, and TWRP restart, connect your phone to PC and transfer the file to phone like you normally would. Then install rom .zip and restart phone to system and wait patiently.

Status
Not open for further replies.