MIUI 9.6 8.4.26/8.5.3/8.5.4/8.5.8/8.5.10/8.5.17/8.5.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see 4 releases of Android's 8.0 for Mi5
Which one is stable enough for daily use..
Thank you.

I'm looking for the link to download the latest rom for my device (xiaomi redmi note 3 mtk).
You can send me the link?
Thanks everybody

Last edited:
Hi Team,
Since yesterday my Home and Menu buttons stopped working on MI5 with this weekly version installed. The buttons are working ok in Second Space, and on main one the buttons are recognizing the touch, but not triggering the Home and Menu functions.
Please advise.

hello there i'm using the 8.5.24 in mi 5 and
incoming calls do not stop music in silent vibration mode

is it a bug or it is happening just to me?

So in the time period up unto the release of MIUI 10 , does that mean we can expect no further updates of the current Rom in use ?
Because everything has just stopped moving forward.
No updates, no improvements on bugs that have been diagnosed recently, just chatter and hoping for the Messiah to show up and all will be well !
I believe the new Miui will just bring newer bugs than the ones now.
How about a stable Stable Rom where everything works like we hoped it would out of the box?

So in the time period up unto the release of MIUI 10 , does that mean we can expect no further updates of the current Rom in use ?
Because everything has just stopped moving forward.
No updates, no improvements on bugs that have been diagnosed recently, just chatter and hoping for the Messiah to show up and all will be well !
I believe the new Miui will just bring newer bugs than the ones now.
How about a stable Stable Rom where everything works like we hoped it would out of the box?
MIUI EU is based on Chinese Beta (released by Xiaomi). Every time Chinese Beta have a new version, MIUI EU have a new version.
Xiaomi is now focusing on MIUI 10, so MIUI 9 will no longer receive any upgrade.
Even if the new MIUI bring more bugs, there's nothing we can do, because MIUI 9 already "died".

MIUI EU is based on Chinese Beta (released by Xiaomi). Every time Chinese Beta have a new version, MIUI EU have a new version.
Xiaomi is now focusing on MIUI 10, so MIUI 9 will no longer receive any upgrade.
Even if the new MIUI bring more bugs, there's nothing we can do, because MIUI 9 already "died".

I´m really sorry to hear that !
Even knowing that my Mix 2 will be supported futher with Miui 10, i must still come to terms knowing that regardless of which phone i presently own, the software will never be allowed to fully mature, causing me to eventually need a newer phone at some time and probably sooner than i would normally make that decision on my own.

Stable roms are a good option.
Running with weekly roms cannot be all good as per definition, it is dev. Stable roms are on par with many other brands. .
Even knowing that my Mix 2 will be supported futher with Miui 10, i must still come to terms knowing that regardless of which phone i presently own, the software will never be allowed to fully mature, causing me to eventually need a newer phone at some time and probably sooner than i would normally make that decision on my own.

Envoyé de mon Nexus 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

I understand, but disagree. In my opinion Xiaomi do a great job in software suport. Even with some bugs, they update phones for quite a while. Even the middle-end smartphones have 2 years or more of support. Many other companies, like Samsung, only suport flagships.

Status
Not open for further replies.