MIUI 9.6 8.4.26/8.5.3/8.5.4/8.5.8/8.5.10/8.5.17/8.5.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After flashing my Kenzo to 8.4.26, keep getting 'Process System isn't responding', then phone just hang up, need to press button for 10 seconds to reboot, this has been happening for several times.. reboot many times, didn't help.

Restored to previous version.

@ingbrzy I searched for how to get logs to give more details about this problem to get it solved. Can you or somebody else help?.

The last working beta update is for me 8.3.29. what I can add about above problem is that when I reboot after it is hung up it looks like the update is not ready, the update bar is coming back almost at the end.

@ingbrzy I searched for how to get logs to give more details about this problem to get it solved. Can you or somebody else help?.

The last working beta update is for me 8.3.29. what I can add about above problem is that when I reboot after it is hung up it looks like the update is not ready, the update bar is coming back almost at the end.

8.4.12 is working great on my Kenzo, it got split screen already, I skiped 8.4.19 based on feedbacks on 8.4.19 thread, and 8.4.26 is unuseable due to process system hang up.

Well I go back to global , it's a shame but two weeks Mmm I can't wait

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

MI4W device closed unexpectedly... Device keeps restarting by it self, not usable

Last edited:
tried to upgrade from 8.4.4 but bootloop, so I had to wipe /data
(as it was written in the 1st post)

but now, everything works

@Ecrudragon, 8.4.19 was the update from 2 weeks ago, 8.4.26 is from yesterday

Hello something is wrong with network-based position recognition (It does not specify the position on battery saving mode only works on high accuracy) on HM5plus (vince) someone can confirm this or only for me.?
Thank you

tried to upgrade from 8.4.4 but bootloop, so I had to wipe /data
(as it was written in the 1st post)

but now, everything works

@Ecrudragon, 8.4.19 was the update from 2 weeks ago, 8.4.26 is from yesterday
I unlocked my device yesterday been waiting for 15 days due to 86006 error and testpoint method of binding the account.

Well noted @Latenzo (Should i download 8.4.29 or just go with 8.4.19?)
I don't know every rom is different. I don't know if there are some bug in those update.
Wait for the feedback of other users.
However you can also install those update skipping an update (8.4.4 --- NO UPDATE --- 8.4.19)

Reactions: dyukov
Status
Not open for further replies.