MIUI 9.6 8.4.26/8.5.3/8.5.4/8.5.8/8.5.10/8.5.17/8.5.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good work devs! Really fast rom. I having problem to flash magisk, It brick my mi mix 2, someone else had this problem?

Inviato dal mio MIX 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Bottle
Hi all,

In this release, does titanium backup work for you?
On my mix 2,it crashes each time

Another question, is there a solution to avoid to send an sms to activate the sim card? Each time I try a rom, I have to send an sms and it's not free

Envoyé de mon MIX 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

had old (3 month) weekly rom in redmi pro, tried to flash newest stable rom.
accidently wiped system with the other... after succeed rom flash, the device is on bootloop. what to do?

mi5 suspended this week means suspended till june? rotfl

When a new rom for mi5 ? Mine reboot may times each days...

Latest public beta China ROM is 8.3.26, any China ROM after that is considered Close beta ROM and afaik OFFICIAL beta testers (we are not officiall beta tester hahah) are not allowed to leak close beta ROM to public, so it could be that it's the reason why there is no Mi5 and Mi Note 2 Xiaomi.eu Dev ROM.

Hi all,

In this release, does titanium backup work for you?
On my mix 2,it crashes each time

Another question, is there a solution to avoid to send an sms to activate the sim card? Each time I try a rom, I have to send an sms and it's not free

I tried It too, but crashed also to me...maybe can conflict with root, i don't know

I use Magik for the root, and you?

Before to update i had magisk 16.3...with this rom bricked telephone 2 times, so now i don't using...but, i repeat, rom is great n this time look like battery friendly how was in last nougat updates

Reactions: ck007
@ingbrzy What is Happening ??? Latest Models are being Suspended and if Released do backup incase of BOOTLOOP !!!! Is this REAL, Last week I posted that MIUI started to go BACKWARD after being the TOP OS. Even Xiaomi.eu is not the same as BEFORE. Will plan to QUIT Buying Xiaomi Devices because they should have Understanded that their OS International Version is written in Chinglish. Even Here In your Version when I go to Browser and press on Address Chinese Words Shows. What a Chinese OS that cannot be Translated Completely.

Mi6 flash without wipe data and everything works great. Snappy and good performance. Good job guys. BTW after reboot i get google assistant setup screen and i enable it. Don't know if I had this before but now i do. That's a welcome feature!

[QUOTE = "grantius, post: 418077, member: 169634"] Esta atualização emparelhou meu Redmi 4 Prime [/ QUOTE]
Could you solve the problem?

@ingbrzy What is Happening ??? Latest Models are being Suspended and if Released do backup incase of BOOTLOOP !!!! Is this REAL, Last week I posted that MIUI started to go BACKWARD after being the TOP OS. Even Xiaomi.eu is not the same as BEFORE. Will plan to QUIT Buying Xiaomi Devices because they should have Understanded that their OS International Version is written in Chinglish. Even Here In your Version when I go to Browser and press on Address Chinese Words Shows. What a Chinese OS that cannot be Translated Completely.

Just delete the MIUI Browser app and use firefox or chrome instead.

I installed on my Redmi 3 pro (Ido). So far discovered 2 issues:
1/ Battery usage in the Battery & performance menu displays "V" instead an actual percentage.
2/ Carousel wallpaper settings are missing.

8.4.12 is working great on my Kenzo, it got split screen already, I skiped 8.4.19 based on feedbacks on 8.4.19 thread, and 8.4.26 is unuseable due to process system hang up.
I'll stay with 8.4.19 on my RN3 Pro (root, no Xposed) & splitted options.

Status
Not open for further replies.