MIUI 9.6 8.4.26/8.5.3/8.5.4/8.5.8/8.5.10/8.5.17/8.5.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does xiaomi.eu rom support aptX HD? I thought xiaomi.eu roms have it since 7.11.2?
I'm using 9.5.5.0 on Mix 2 and in developer options it's not possible to choose aptX HD. It returns back to AAC.
(My headphones are Bose SoundSport)

I have this question for months also. Any info?

Reactions: ko3st68
[QUOTE = "grantius, post: 418077, member: 169634"] Esta atualização emparelhou meu Redmi 4 Prime [/ QUOTE]
Could you solve the problem?

I had to backup using TWRP, flash stable ROM using fastboot and reflash TWRP. Then format system and data and then restore backup.

But now I cannot re-enable encryption, it just loops if I do. Really odd problem.

Hello guys. The wifi disconnect and connect again every time. Some solution? Thks

Enviado de meu MI 6 usando o Tapatalk

Hm, after weeks of waiting, finally a new release, problems problems.
This version boots back to TWRP after a while.
Had to do a full wipe before it got working again. going back to a older release didn't work either

Last edited:
Mi6 install was problem free.

On mine Mi6, I had to wipe data.

The problem was flashing from MI6_8.4.4_v9-8-0 ROM, to MI6_8.4.26_V9-8-0

One think I notice was on the default theme, on lockscreen, with some pictures ( some darker ones), the time and date info appears black instead white?! I almost can't see this info with screen locked!

This happen only with some wallpapers / pictures (in dark). There's some config that I could change in settings, to have this problem fixed?!

Look the attachment picture, plz.

In previous ROMs I never had this issue, even with this same photo.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-04-28-23-39-08-726_lockscreen.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-04-28-23-39-08-726_lockscreen.jpg
    406.4 KB · Views: 520
Last edited:
Reactions: barbuti17
Ok I found the reason for the need to wipe data at least for my Redmi 4 prime. If you have enabled encryption, the latest ROM will bootloop and sit at "Starting Android".

Formatting system then reverting to the previous ROM allows you to boot fine with encryption without issues.

@admin, was there encryption changes on this ROM?

Now after a full clean install i cannot connect to a wifi (it's required before i can unlock my device)
The keyboard does not pop up when trying to enter my password.

Strangely enough this problem also occurs on 8.4.4

Anyone a solution for me?

Last edited:
Ok I found the reason for the need to wipe data at least for my Redmi 4 prime. If you have enabled encryption, the latest ROM will bootloop and sit at "Starting Android".

Formatting system then reverting to the previous ROM allows you to boot fine with encryption without issues.

@admin, was there encryption changes on this ROM?

Ah then that's also the problem of the Mi6

[QUOTE = "grantius, postagem: 418226, membro: 169634"]. Isso faz backup usando o TWRP, a ROM flash está usando o fastboot e reflash TWRP. Em seguida, formate o sistema e os dados e, em seguida, restaure o backup.

Mas agora não posso reativar uma criptografia. Problema realmente estranho. [/ QUOTE]
MUITO ESTRANHO. Eu atualizei e funcionou perfeito.

I cant change region in stable 9.5.2 what happend?
The tab is there when I search for it but it keeps reflecting back.

Last edited:
Hi Ron... Hope you can give us an update soon... Especially regarding the Force Close issue on the Camera app...

Kayang kaya mo yan sir... Waiting... :)
hahahha pinoy ka pla..ok nmn cia fix na ung issue sa cam portrait at normal camera ung 4000x3000 na ung resolution dti kc ndi kaso mejo laggy lng

based on my experience in the rom..the camera fix for Note 5 China,all ok but its gonna be laggy same with 8.4.26, i dont know why, i wipe cache, dalvik etc before installing this rom, all but its only laggy

[QUOTE = "grantius, postagem: 418226, membro: 169634"]. Isso faz backup usando o TWRP, a ROM flash está usando o fastboot e reflash TWRP. Em seguida, formate o sistema e os dados e, em seguida, restaure o backup.

Mas agora não posso reativar uma criptografia. Problema realmente estranho. [/ QUOTE]
MUITO ESTRANHO. Eu atualizei e funcionou perfeito.

Do you have encryption enabled?

Just flashed the latest firmware on my Kate and got stock...
Unable to enter recovery, only fastboot and can't do nothing from there.
Tried to flash via Miflash, but got this error?
To Mi logo is shown from 1 second and the it shuts down.
Would be great if somebody has any ideas.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    115.8 KB · Views: 542
Just flashed the latest firmware on my Kate and got stock...
Unable to enter recovery, only fastboot and can't do nothing from there.
Tried to flash via Miflash, but got this error?
To Mi logo is shown from 1 second and the it shuts down.
Would be great if somebody has any ideas.
Your Bootloader seems to be locked again.
Try to unlock it and you will be able to boot in MIUI.

Now after a full clean install i cannot connect to a wifi (it's required before i can unlock my device)
The keyboard does not pop up when trying to enter my password.

Strangely enough this problem also occurs on 8.4.4

Anyone a solution for me?
Try to remove your Sim Card - Reboot and then you will be able to see keyboard and enter WiFi Password.

I cant change region in stable 9.5.2 what happend?
The tab is there when I search for it but it keeps reflecting back.
Region is hardcoded to PL in all xiaomi.eu ROMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.