MIUI 9.6 8.4.26/8.5.3/8.5.4/8.5.8/8.5.10/8.5.17/8.5.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the stable rom 9.5.2.0 for mi5s plus and I do not have the new notifications, how is that?
What "new notifications" are you expecting, exactly? Xiaomi.eu uses China ROM as a base, thus you get China ROM notification system, which is different than Global ROM's notification system.

Which Google cam mod works in this rom? I've tried many and they all fc on opening.

Do I need to edit something?

I've already set camera2api on.

Reactions: Roberto Filho
People of redmi note 3 pro (kenzo) how is this rom? Any bug? This month I have no time to test it . I need feedback of battery and that stuff cause I can't do a downgrade this month.
Thank you all and keep the good work

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE = "Igor Eisberg, post: 418287, member: 161498"] ¿Qué "notificaciones nuevas" espera, exactamente? Xiaomi.eu utiliza la ROM de China como base, por lo que obtienes el sistema de notificación ROM de China, que es diferente al sistema de notificación de Global ROM. [/ QUOTE]
Bueno, notificaciones como Android puro en las que no necesitas extenderlas con dos dedos

I have a Mi3 and a Mi6 with this firmware
I update this two device Every week

Cloned App works on Mi3 whitout problem

Cloned App on Mi6 don't work, same issue on the last 3 firmware

Inviato dal mio MI 6 utilizzando Tapatalk

It's been said many times before, if you want a stable rom do not use weeklies. Do not complain about a service which is free and which you are using by choice.
I'm not making unreasonable complaints and they have nothing to do with anything being paid or free. If the previous two weeks were withheld for the very same reason then perhaps this one shouldn't have been released either.
I've been using Xiaomi.eu weeklies since the Xiaomi 4c and didn't have such problems (unless there was a major Android version switch), so perhaps something is simply broken in the current builds - bugs should be fixed, shouldn't they?

Reactions: Pedro Fernandes
I'm not making unreasonable complaints and they have nothing to do with anything being paid or free. If the previous two weeks were withheld for the very same reason then perhaps this one shouldn't have been released either.
I've been using Xiaomi.eu weeklies since the Xiaomi 4c and didn't have such problems (unless there was a major Android version switch), so perhaps something is simply broken in the current builds - bugs should be fixed, shouldn't they?
Exactly.
We report bugs. I am not a dev, I only use this ROMs and I give my feedback. Someone needs to fix bugs. I would like to help more but I am not a dev..

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

I downloaded browser apk version 9.6.1 (the bad one was 9.5.3) from apk mirror, installed it, and its fine, but it has old style interface?
Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk
Mine is 9.5.3 and working fine, new style home page

Yes, but as you said you went back on 8.4.12, mine is on this weekly 8.4.26

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Early leak Android P to Internet for MiX2S :-D
@ingbrzy You do Xiaomi.eu for this :) ?

51ffd16e1f84236b0f7d47f3316e95c1.jpg

Mi Mix 2 user here. Was rooted with Magisk and running 8.4.4 before flashing.

Bootloop on dirty flash - had data backed up but my backup for some reason didn't work even upon roll-back to 03.29 or 8.4.4. Luckily I was smart enough to back up critical app folders like Google Authenticator separately or I would have been ROYALLY screwed.
Now I need to set up my phone completely from scratch - wonderful.

I don't think you guys should release the ROM to the affected devices in this state unless the issue is fully understood. "Just wipe data" isn't a solution that should be offered to users since now I'll be wasting several hours reinstalling and reconfiguring all my apps...

I come from Xiaomi.eu stable and I've flashed the latest developer rom and I have no problems. Your problems come from the rooting process, I suppose. I have no root and like other mi mix 2 users we have no problems. You can try to flash from a clean rom. With this latest rom, I have a great battery life

As there is an update stop, it's a good time (in my opinion) to test LineageOS that will be official tomorrow.
Not before you've read the XDA thread in some detail I suspect and particularly the first post which seems to require flashing from the Global development rom? But I'm a big fan of Lineage so maybe....

Now after a full clean install i cannot connect to a wifi (it's required before i can unlock my device)
The keyboard does not pop up when trying to enter my password.

Strangely enough this problem also occurs on 8.4.4

Anyone a solution for me?

Happened to me too! Solution: connected to a open wi-fi network! ;)

Redmi 4x:
When i answering from the notification pannel to a WhatsApp's message and at the same times, the same people send me a message, the quick reply disappear.

Hey can anyone tell me how to enable camera api 2?
Or is it already enabled on Weekly build for Mi 5S ?

Status
Not open for further replies.