MIUI 9.6 8.4.26/8.5.3/8.5.4/8.5.8/8.5.10/8.5.17/8.5.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
do a dirty flash from 8.4.19 to 8.4.26 works like a charm. so smooth. good job!! my device is redmi 5 3/32gb

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

On mi 6 alarm with issues, I missed the time today
3ab70ed235944e8bc7c192c2884a868f.jpg
d17b59950bb0441d410ff16882f306f5.jpg

Enviado de meu MI 6 usando o Tapatalk

Best release for battery life for Mi 5s for quite a while. No issues so far, thanks devs!

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Yep, notification leds ok for mail, podcast app & Tapatalk. Not checked WhatsApp yet.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

hi.
can i disable the automatic alarms of my mi4c when the phone is turned off?
where find that option, if it exists?

just wondering...

I read recently, that from Oreo, most rom's will include more languages.. like Dutch (Nederlands), Anybody some more intel on this?? That would mean ; no more custom recovery, no bootloader unlocking, just basic original MIUI, weekly updates hassle free.. Or is this not true??

Thanks Devs! but sad to see there is no OTA for Redmi 4 Prime. There have already been several past updates without OTA for this device :/

After a dalvin cache now my Cloned App work again

Inviato dal mio MI 6 utilizzando Tapatalk

I clean flashed this rom and when the rom boot GBoard FC and "Encryption Unsuccessful Encryption was interrupted and can't complete. As a result, the data on your phone is no longer accessible. To resume using your phone, you need to preform a factory reset. When you set up your phone after the reset, you'll have an opportunity to restore any data that was backed up to your Google account."
Any Halp?

Mi 5X

I clean flashed this rom and when the rom boot GBoard FC and "Encryption Unsuccessful Encryption was interrupted and can't complete. As a result, the data on your phone is no longer accessible. To resume using your phone, you need to preform a factory reset. When you set up your phone after the reset, you'll have an opportunity to restore any data that was backed up to your Google account."
Any Halp?

Mi 5X
Nop
wipe data but first make a backup.

Only I can't close recent apps? Swipe up don't close apps.

Edit:
nvm bug is already reported on en.miui.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.