MIUI 9.6 8.4.26/8.5.3/8.5.4/8.5.8/8.5.10/8.5.17/8.5.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same bug as 8-4-19 for me on mido, all battery options/restrictions and autostart are ignored so all apps are running all the time and sending me notifications even when I have them set to full restrictions, can't run in background and can't autostart. It's a huge pain, draining battery and irritating notifications, any ideas?

Can't confirm. Autostart setting worked for me.
Same bug as 8-4-19 for me on mido, all battery options/restrictions and autostart are ignored so all apps are running all the time and sending me notifications even when I have them set to full restrictions, can't run in background and can't autostart. It's a huge pain, draining battery and irritating notifications, any ideas?

I don't have custom kernel.
Both times this happened the battery was charging at below 30%, I came here to post and next time I checked it was already charged to 40% and it was back to normal so I'm guessing it may be a battery saving strategy or due to high temperature?
Below 30% Accu, still 2016Mhz at 8cores.
Testing again below 20%.
I don't checked the temps.

Hey guys. Can I use face unlock in this version? If I search it using configuration menu the option is found, but when I select it just disappears.

Enviado de meu MI 6 usando o Tapatalk

Something has changed with the LED. Previously, the system chose colors for the application by default. Now chooses the color that we have set for "SMS / MMS message"

For example, earlier the Messenger defaulted to green, Snapchat was yellow. Now SMS or other messengers are in one color.

Hi everyone
I have xiaomi.eu miui 9.5.5.0 on my max 2
I'll flash the official miui 9.5.4.0 global for some resons and i want help with the toggle bar
In global miui it has 4 icons in the toggle bar and i want to make them 5 icons like xiaomi.eu rom
How can i do it with a rooted miui global? ?
Just download and apply some theme with 5 icons, no need for root

Reactions: Prince342
Works fine on Mi3.

Home launcher reloading very often.

Any help regarding this issue?

Envoyé de mon MI 3W en utilisant Tapatalk

In the last Builds i see a folder called "Tencent" in my internal storage, but i don't have any apps of "Tencent" installed in my device...
This don't give to me any problem, but i want to know why this folder is in my storage :3

Thanks and Sorry forum my bad english

Im from Portugal.... :confused:
And?
Do you know what region PT does or what is good for?

But region PL in roms xiaomi.eu has some functionalities like activating face unlock for Android 7.x and above...
If the region is your only problem I think you are good to go...
:)

Hi, is anyone having issues with accelerometer? I tried to calibrate it in QC test but it says calibration fail.

MI MIX2
Viped dalvik and cache.
Installing with no problem from 8.4.4
So far exellent :)

Hello guys, what custom kernel you recomend for Xiaomi redmi note 3 pro (kenzo) ?
For improved battery and performance. Is possible

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.