MIUI 9.6 8.4.26/8.5.3/8.5.4/8.5.8/8.5.10/8.5.17/8.5.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ingbrzy
Could you please fix this typo in Mi Browser for HM4X (both weekly & stable)?
<string name="add_pwa_to_homescreen">Add a Home screen shorcut?</string>

shorcut --> shortcut

Thanks

And?
Do you know what region PT does or what is good for?

But region PL in roms xiaomi.eu has some functionalities like activating face unlock for Android 7.x and above...
If the region is your only problem I think you are good to go...
:)
Agree!i set to my location MY,face unlock gone,set bck to PL face unlock came back

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

On mi 6 alarm with issues, I missed the time today
3ab70ed235944e8bc7c192c2884a868f.jpg
d17b59950bb0441d410ff16882f306f5.jpg

Enviado de meu MI 6 usando o Tapatalk
Today it's happened here. I'll try it:
"Deactivate Morning Reports on clock settings to bypass, if you need to wake up early..."

Enviado de meu MI 6 usando o Tapatalk

In the last Builds i see a folder called "Tencent" in my internal storage, but i don't have any apps of "Tencent" installed in my device...
This don't give to me any problem, but i want to know why this folder is in my storage :3

Thanks and Sorry forum my bad english
Is for your cleaner app folder use
54ce5e0737bd443f1365a5b5cb92d8de.jpg

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

MI MIX2
Viped dalvik and cache.
Installing with no problem from 8.4.4
So far exellent :)
is your mix2 rooted? tried with all previous versions (8.3.22 up) and always boot loop. Even after removing magisk still the same :mad::mad::mad:. Don't want to format data and start from scratch...f*** that.

is your mix2 rooted? tried with all previous versions (8.3.22 up) and always boot loop. Even after removing magisk still the same :mad::mad::mad:. Don't want to format data and start from scratch...f*** that.
My mix 2 is rooted with magisk 16.0 and working just fine. No boot loop. Did you already tried to wipe cache and dalvik?

My mix 2 is rooted with magisk 16.0 and working just fine. No boot loop. Did you already tried to wipe cache and dalvik?
Yes. wipe both. Same phone both rooted with magisk 16...yours worked mine not really. don't know what else could interfere with a dirt flash!!!

In the clock/weather widget, I accidentally deleted my current location.

I can only add cities, so I can't seem to add the current location again.
any way to fix this?
removing the widget and adding it again doesn't work

Does everyone who installed this update have the lock screen clock's new design? It's still located to the left on my Mi 5c.

Reactions: MiSloNicK
Does this week's xiaomi.eu includes the camera optimization about portrait blur mentioned in miui forums?

Yes. wipe both. Same phone both rooted with magisk 16...yours worked mine not really. don't know what else could interfere with a dirt flash!!!
Hi, i had bootloop also (mix2 without root). After bootloop i clear data and maked system run. Then i gome back twry and restored only data. Before u make backup, take your lockscreen code off (pin-code wont work after restore).

Reactions: dewingerd
Status
Not open for further replies.