MIUI 9.6 8.4.26/8.5.3/8.5.4/8.5.8/8.5.10/8.5.17/8.5.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, someone has some solution for the problem of the alarm that does not sound in my case is the redmi 4x, also e seen that the same happens to other models. Greetings.

hello, someone has some solution for the problem of the alarm that does not sound in my case is the redmi 4x, also e seen that the same happens to other models. Greetings.
Clear clock app data..

Reactions: Jony2324
Hello ingbrzy,
can i Install this Rom on my Redmi Note 5 China Version?
Camera Works?
Thanks, and sorry For my bad english!

Hello ingbrzy,
can i Install this Rom on my Redmi Note 5 China Version?
Camera Works?
Thanks, and sorry For my bad english!
Works.. But system lags for now.. Still waiting for my testing Note 5 device to fix performance issues on it..

Reactions: bayad and kpsroot
Hi, i had bootloop also (mix2 without root). After bootloop i clear data and maked system run. Then i gome back twry and restored only data. Before u make backup, take your lockscreen code off (pin-code wont work after restore).

Worked on my Mix 2 without root :

1. Disable lockscreen password/security
2. Reboot into twrp recovery
3. Take backup
4. Wipe cache/dalvik cache
5. Wipe data (just wipe, not format)
6. Install 8.4.26 rom
7. Restore only data from previous backup
8. Wipe cache/dalvik cache
9. Reboot system

Worked perfect for me.
Thanks for the tip

Maybe I will change to other room but keep base miui, to much bug in weekly

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk
My midi runs fine with stable 9.5.2.
Gave up on weeklies, last good one was 8.2.2 then it degraded that I switched to stable.

Envoyé de mon SGP611 en utilisant Tapatalk

Everything seems ok on my Redmi 4x.
Only a bug: when I make a search from settings the setting app crashs.
But if I search a setting from the left screen (quick access), it works without problems.

Anyone knows what is this error: e:recv error on uevent ? Redmi 5 Plus.
Also no keyboard wlan settings after new flash.

Worked on my Mix 2 without root :

1. Disable lockscreen password/security
2. Reboot into twrp recovery
3. Take backup
4. Wipe cache/dalvik cache
5. Wipe data (just wipe, not format)
6. Install 8.4.26 rom
7. Restore only data from previous backup
8. Wipe cache/dalvik cache
9. Reboot system

Worked perfect for me.
Thanks for the tip
I'll try this and see how it goes. Many thanks

Edit: First attempt did not go well. After boot up it ask me for my mi account password to unlock phone and had to start from scratch.

Last edited:
Works.. But system lags for now.. Still waiting for my testing Note 5 device to fix performance issues on it..

My Redmi Note 5 CN is at 8.4.19 and I faces with system lags. Considering to up to 8.4.26 but it also has system lags. So I better wait for new update to fix it. Thank you for your testing to fix it.

I've just found the "Split screen" option on Redmi 4 pro (Android 6.0.1) as a new improvement for this update. It didn't appear in previous updates for this phone. It does not appear in Changelog. It is not supposed to be a Nougat (7.0) function?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-05-03-12-00-07-570_com.android.settings[1].png
    Screenshot_2018-05-03-12-00-07-570_com.android.settings[1].png
    145.8 KB · Views: 555
I've just found the "Split screen" option on Redmi 4 pro (Android 6.0.1) as a new improvement for this update. It didn't appear in previous updates for this phone. It does not appear in Changelog. It is not supposed to be a Nougat (7.0) function?
Si, pero esto no es Android, es MIUI. Xiaomi siempre incorpora funcionalidades nuevas independientemente de la versión de Android.

El sistema de permisos individuales estuvo antes en MIUI que en Android, por ejemplo.

Yes, but this is not Android, its MIUI. Xiaomi always implements new functions without care Android version.

The individual permisions system was introduced by Xiaomi before Android, for example.

Enviado desde mi MIX mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: barbuti17
I'll try this and see how it goes. Many thanks

Edit: First attempt did not go well. After boot up it ask me for my mi account password to unlock phone and had to start from scratch.
I had same things ( to unlock miaccount / phone) . Before you can unlock mi account u have to connect to wifi. When i tried to type wifi-password my keypad wasnt open. So i go first in mi accoun password place and there i type my wifi-password. Then i copy those code and go back wifi-password place and paste code. Now its connect to wifi and then i can unlock mi account. After those settings i go to trwy and restore only data..

If I go to portable hotspot and open the connected devices list (bottom option) then it crashes.

On Redmi Pro the alarm/clock app crash's wen alarm sound should play so no alarm..
Reverted to 8.4.19

I had same things ( to unlock miaccount / phone) . Before you can unlock mi account u have to connect to wifi. When i tried to type wifi-password my keypad wasnt open. So i go first in mi accoun password place and there i type my wifi-password. Then i copy those code and go back wifi-password place and paste code. Now its connect to wifi and then i can unlock mi account. After those settings i go to trwy and restore only data..
I managed to use the keyboard straightaway but even tough i restored data from backup all apps/data was gone. Tried second time with same steps and this time had bootloop so I think this update is not for me. Thanks anyway

Now alarm fails :/, after more than one year using xiaomi.eu I switched to global stable. literaly unplayable, too much bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.