MIUI 9.6 8.4.26/8.5.3/8.5.4/8.5.8/8.5.10/8.5.17/8.5.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now alarm fails :/, after more than one year using xiaomi.eu I switched to global stable. literaly unplayable, too much bugs.

Do u have done the installation on fastboot method??? I want to give it a try... And the sound on headphones... How is it?
Thanks

Do u have done the installation on fastboot method??? I want to give it a try... And the sound on headphones... How is it?
Thanks

Yes using fastboot, very easy. sound on headphones is the same than before. I'm using Mi mix 2 with USB C to mini jack adapter.

Reactions: Fifamaniac
Is for your cleaner app folder use
54ce5e0737bd443f1365a5b5cb92d8de.jpg

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Oh, thanks a lot :3

My midi runs fine with stable 9.5.2.
Gave up on weeklies, last good one was 8.2.2 then it degraded that I switched to stable.

Envoyé de mon SGP611 en utilisant Tapatalk
How to downgrade to stable 9.5.2 from 9.6 beta without deleted data and apps now, its can sir? Thanks

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

Dear respected developer,

I would like to request you to upload stable ROM of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (Whyred) EU ROM.

If you cared about reading, you'd know that until July, nothing at all, but it's easier to ask than to read.
That's what officials said also, but they still released 8.5.3. It's not like i didn't read the thread, i was just curious if xiaomi.eu would release those 3 new released roms for MN2,MI5,MIMIX. Don't be a smartass, nobody likes smartasses.

does someone know how to fix the insane loud volume in a call? even on the lowest option it looks like i am standing in a club

How to downgrade to stable 9.5.2 from 9.6 beta without deleted data and apps now, its can sir? Thanks

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk
Do a miui backup in case you need a full reset.
In my case it worked with dirty flash from 8.2.2 to 9.5.1

Envoyé de mon SGP611 en utilisant Tapatalk

That's what officials said also, but they still released 8.5.3. It's not like i didn't read the thread, i was just curious if xiaomi.eu would release those 3 new released roms for MN2,MI5,MIMIX. Don't be a smartass, nobody likes smartasses.
Yep because last week update was suspended for this devices...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

I have a mi5s. I notice that the battery is worse with this last stable update(9.5.2), I didn't perform a clean installation. Before sleeping I had 77%, after 8 hours I have 55%. Not airplane mode, but 20% is insane. It doesn't look good. Has anyone experienced something like this?

I have a mi5s. I notice that the battery is worse with this last stable update(9.5.2), I didn't perform a clean installation. Before sleeping I had 77%, after 8 hours I have 55%. Not airplane mode, but 20% is insane. It doesn't look good. Has anyone experienced something like this?

I háve wrote on this thread something concerning a similar problem but on the stable 9.5.4.0 on a Vince... Without one only answer...
Give it some days and it will be better, at least with me is better now...

Reactions: itzsanti
You need to cycle the battery some days, like @Fifamaniac said. These issues are common and we had no improvement till now...
In the next miui, i hope it will be better... A lot of people suggested that Miui 10/X needs battery improvements...

Reactions: itzsanti
You need to cycle the battery some days, like @Fifamaniac said. These issues are common and we had no improvement till now...
In the next miui, i hope it will be better... A lot of people suggested that Miui 10/X needs battery improvements...

This was the result some days after...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-04-30-00-02-16-615_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2018-04-30-00-02-16-615_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    69.4 KB · Views: 495
  • Screenshot_2018-04-30-00-01-56-143_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2018-04-30-00-01-56-143_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    82.5 KB · Views: 468
Reactions: Alexionis
With this rom my mix2 works first time with polar v800 smart watch. I mean bluetooth sync. Before bluetooth sync works sometimes (like bluetooth goes sleep, but everythinks else bluetooth devices still works)

The updater don't work

java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to get length of null array
at pl.zdunex25.updater.MainActivity.removeoldmd5sums(MainActivity.java:1823)
at pl.zdunex25.updater.MainActivity$16$1$1.run(MainActivity.java:1109)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Unknown Source:2)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:4)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:139)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:71)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.Zygote$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:203)

And crash when I want download the package

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

With this version I can't find the GSM alphabet option in the SMS app. Is it disappeared from this release or just my phone (HM4X) needs a factory reset? :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.