MIUI 9.6 8.4.26/8.5.3/8.5.4/8.5.8/8.5.10/8.5.17/8.5.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys. in the weather application when I enter the name of my country when I then manually update the country disappears and the province comes out. Is it a bug?

Hello Xiaomi fans :)

I'm currently using 8.5.3 released for MI5 and I have encounterd and issue with the remote control.
The remote control is not creating the remote shortcuts , said it needs permissions. I have tried to find it on all possibel places and i still can't the permessions , can you help out please?

Thanks alot

copy the update to your phone when in twrp and install it using the "Install Tab" this worked for me

thanks, but i have done in this way but nothing, still the same loop, and so i have done the factory reset on TWRP, and after it the system was good and than i have done the restore from miui backup..., i don't know why the OTA update have done this proble!

Hi, i have a mi5... I'm still on 6.11.10... with android 6.0.1... it's good to update to this one in terms of battery and performance??? If yes, how can i uptade to this 8.5.3 (wipe, clean ecc..)????

No clear answer yet on bootloop issue many of us have after updating. Is this being investigated?

Hi, i have a mi5... I'm still on 6.11.10... with android 6.0.1... it's good to update to this one in terms of battery and performance??? If yes, how can i uptade to this 8.5.3 (wipe, clean ecc..)????
If you will backtrack to post #1 of this thread, you will find out that your concerns will be appropriately addressed.

Hi,
I have a Redmi Note 3 Pro (kenzo), wonderful phone but suddenly the audio input stopped detecting earphones
A friend of mine told me that sometimes this can be fixed by installed a different ROM.

So I unlocked it after i had approval from Xiaomi.
I installed SuperSu and TWRP from the Pc using ADB.

Then used this command to boot on recovery : fastboot boot recovery.img

Downloaded this Rom : xiaomi.eu_multi_hmnote3pro_v9.5.2.0.mhocnfa_v9-6.0.zip

Once on TWRP Recovery, i went on : WIPE » FORMAT DATA
Then i copied the rom zip file from the computer to the SD card, and went on INSTALL to install it and that's what i got :
kFXJFXv.jpg

I tried repairing the data folder but i get this error :
fsck -fp /dev/block/mmcblk0p46 process ended with ERROR: 8
Unable to repair data

Here's what the folder looks like when i browse to it from the WIPE » ADVANCED WIPE menu :
C7xSrvJ.jpg

This was done using TWRP 3.2.1-0 on a redmi note 3 pro running Miui 9.5 and Android 6.0

Please let me know what i can do to fix this.
THANKS !

Hi,
I have a Redmi Note 3 Pro (kenzo), wonderful phone but suddenly the audio input stopped detecting earphones
A friend of mine told me that sometimes this can be fixed by installed a different ROM.

So I unlocked it after i had approval from Xiaomi.
I installed SuperSu and TWRP from the Pc using ADB.

Then used this command to boot on recovery : fastboot boot recovery.img

Downloaded this Rom : xiaomi.eu_multi_hmnote3pro_v9.5.2.0.mhocnfa_v9-6.0.zip

Once on TWRP Recovery, i went on : WIPE » FORMAT DATA
Then i copied the rom zip file from the computer to the SD card, and went on INSTALL to install it and that's what i got :
kFXJFXv.jpg

I tried repairing the data folder but i get this error :
fsck -fp /dev/block/mmcblk0p46 process ended with ERROR: 8
Unable to repair data

Here's what the folder looks like when i browse to it from the WIPE » ADVANCED WIPE menu :
C7xSrvJ.jpg

This was done using TWRP 3.2.1-0 on a redmi note 3 pro running Miui 9.5 and Android 6.0

Please let me know what i can do to fix this.
THANKS !
Did you reboot to recovery(twrp) after data format? If not that`s what went wrong.

Bootloop on stable version happens as well...it is my case, when updating stable rom in redmi pro. And nobody can explain why it happened...

Muy buenas, ami el fayo que mesa don las alarmas que las tengo configuradas para toda la semana y el problema es que hay días que suenan y días que no y me pone botones de navegación desactivados. No entiendo que puede ser

I am so sorry in advance for my stupid question.

I have 2 phones Kenzo and Mido @8.4.26 weekly. The problem I've got was with Google Play store (Current version 9.8.30-all
In Google Play settings menu, my Device certification status is "Uncertified".
Therefore, I can not use carrier billing payment method.

Is it due to google or due to our ROM?

Hi, can you tell me if I take the newest rom(MIMix2S_8.5.4_v9-8.0) from you, can I use AI camera?
Thanks

Can I know what I need to clear before flashing 9.5 sir, and Can I backup apps from 9.6 to 9.5? If can, how its? Thanks sir
A clean install is better. You do a downgrade 9.6 to 9.5 maybe you have problems with a dirty install

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

China weekly version 8.5.8 released for mi6&mix2 to fix charging problem

Last edited:
8.5.4 for Mi Mix2s runs great again after desaster with 8.4.28.
But why no Playstore in this rom (like all other before) and two chinese app are back in drawer.
And the 8.5.4 passes Safetynet and is Playstore certificied again, thanx.

For mi6 Anybody install magisk?i flash magisk zip v16.0-1-2-3 i stay bootloop 8.4.26 eu beta weekly

Status
Not open for further replies.