MIUI 9.6 8.4.26/8.5.3/8.5.4/8.5.8/8.5.10/8.5.17/8.5.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
İ use now 8.4.4 eu beta weekly and v16.0 working fine but 8.4.29 magisk i cant install.i stay boot

How do you expect to be helped if you can't help yourself.. ever heard of Google translate?

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

İ use translate and i known little english.u use mi mix i use mi 6.u talk about 8.4.12 i talk about 8.4.26.everything is different.i install now magisk v16.4 zip 8.4.4 and working.my question is for 8.4.26 eu beta weekly

İ install 8.4.26 eu beta weekly my mi6 and i flash magisk v16.4 but problem is same.i stay bootloop

Ok, than I'm out of ideas, try an earlier version of the ROM until there is a compatible magisk version.

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

It works on any device as xiaomi.eu builds are standalone builds, so no need to have OS installed for flashing xiaomi.eu builds

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

I formatted

/data
/system
/cache
/dalvik cache

And installed the latest stable (v9.5.5.0) on my Mi Mix 2. TWRP warned me before rebooting there was no OS installed. I rebooted anyway but I am now indeed stuck at the boot screen (I waited 30 minutes).
What can I do?

I formatted

/data
/system
/cache
/dalvik cache

And installed the latest stable (v9.5.5.0) on my Mi Mix 2. TWRP warned me before rebooting there was no OS installed. I rebooted anyway but I am now indeed stuck at the boot screen (I waited 30 minutes).
What can I do?
You missed format data (wipe data not the same). Also after system wiped you have to install ROM otherwise no OS to boot.

Please follow the steps exactly and then feedback...

You missed format data (wipe data not the same). Also after system wiped you have to install ROM otherwise no OS to boot.

Please follow the steps exactly and then feedback...

Of course I installed the ROM. I read to fast and didn't see the difference in formatting and wiping data at first.
I guess wiping system is not possible. That's why I'm stuck without OS. Guess I'll reflash using MiFlash and install the Xiaomi.eu ROM without wiping system.

Just format data and your device will be booted fine. There is huge difference between format data and wipe date. Without format data device won't boot even if you wiped data

Format data is key step

If you exactly follow my steps then you will not have any issue for sure as I already did it thousands of times...

Last edited:
Just format data and your device will be booted fine. There is huge difference between format data and wipe date. Without format data device won't boot even if you wiped data

Format data is key step

If you exactly follow my steps then you will not have any issue for sure as I already did it thousands of times...

I got it

Click the button "Keep system read only" when booting into the recovery.
Format /data
Reboot recovery
Wipe: /data, /cache and /dalvik cache
Install ROM
Reboot

İ install 8.4.26 eu beta weekly my mi6 and i flash magisk v16.4 but problem is same.i stay bootloop
You need uninstall every installed modules before update the SO. I jumped from 8.3.29 to 8.4.26 and it was necessary full wipe to avoid bootloop. You need have certainly if the cause of the issue is the magisk's modules.

Enviado de meu MI 6 usando o Tapatalk

You need uninstall every installed modules before update the SO. I jumped from 8.3.29 to 8.4.26 and it was necessary full wipe to avoid bootloop. You need have certainly if the cause of the issue is the magisk's modules.

Enviado de meu MI 6 usando o Tapatalk
Thank you a will try
Edit:Thank you so much.i uninstall modul and flash v16.4 magisk zip.it work now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Roberto Filho
Status
Not open for further replies.