MIUI 9.6 8.4.26/8.5.3/8.5.4/8.5.8/8.5.10/8.5.17/8.5.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE = "Bottle, post: 419254, member: 191668"] Solo flasheo mi Redmi Note 5 (China) 8.5.3 y no hay retraso en el sistema ahora. Muchas gracias por publicar esta rom mejorada. [/ QUOTE]
Working face unlock?

[QUOTE = "Morientes9, publicación: 419276, miembro: 192405"] [QUOTE = "Botella, publicación: 419254, miembro: 191668"] Solo flasheo mi Redmi Note 5 (China) 8.5.3 y no hay retraso en el sistema ahora . Muchas gracias por publicar esta rom mejorada. [/ QUOTE]
Desbloqueo facial de trabajo? [/ QUOTE]
Desbloqueo facial de trabajo?

@ingbrzy
I faced problems with device encryption long time ago with my Mi MIX 2 but thoudt it is specific to my personal device.
Today i had to learn that there seems to be general issues when using your ROM and enable device encryption for the Mi MIX 2.

I've testetd it today with another Mi MIX 2 and faced the same situation like before with my personal device.

If you select device encryption device will reboot and showing you it's encrypting.
This process will never end it seems it got stuck shor before finish :-/

This could be reproduced with weekly ROMs as well as with stable ROMs.

If you use the original Xiaomi ROMs as well as Omni/LineageOS/Resurrection Remix encryption works as expected.

My assumption:
Something is wrong with the kernel/boot.img your distribution utilizes for en-/decryption.

Give any update for mi 5 instead of 8.5.3...
Please read the notes at the beginning of the thread.

The Chinese are not doing normal open-Beta releases due to development of MIUI 10, so no xiaomi.eu ROM's.

The devices that have got updates are only because of specific fixes released by China.

Normal open-Beta releases are expected to resume sometime in June.

@ingbrzy
I faced problems with device encryption long time ago with my Mi MIX 2 but thoudt it is specific to my personal device.
Today i had to learn that there seems to be general issues when using your ROM and enable device encryption for the Mi MIX 2.

I've testetd it today with another Mi MIX 2 and faced the same situation like before with my personal device.

If you select device encryption device will reboot and showing you it's encrypting.

If you use the original Xiaomi ROMs as well as Omni/LineageOS/Resurrection Remix encryption works as expected.

My assumption:
Something is wrong with the kernel/boot.img your distribution utilizes for en-/decryption.
A simple workaround here: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/mi-mix-2-encryption-bug.42187/#post-406753

Reactions: jc rey
@ingbrzy

My assumption:

Encryption is also broken on Marshmallow Redmi 4 prime. I've posted about it earlier in this thread. I wonder if this will fix it for me too.

Please read the notes at the beginning of the thread.

The Chinese are not doing normal open-Beta releases due to development of MIUI 10, so no xiaomi.eu ROM's.

The devices that have got updates are only because of specific fixes released by China.

Normal open-Beta releases are expected to resume sometime in June.
pls learn to read:

in the moment there is new 8.5.10 for mi 5

After flashing my Kenzo to 8.4.26, keep getting 'Process System isn't responding', then phone just hang up, need to press button for 10 seconds to reboot, this has been happening for several times.. reboot many times, didn't help.

Restored to previous version.
I had same issues , dirty flash previous version didn't help. I gave up and fastboot global rom and adb to debloat what I don't need.

I have updated the mi5 8.5.3 and everything works perfect. I have not had to erase data or anything

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk
From which build you upgrade?
Every last time i upgrade i have problem and i must wipe all data.
So i don't want do it again and install and configure all.

i got china note 5 9.5.12 stable
unlocked and flashed twrp, i patched dm verity with magisk
i cant disable dm verity, it still shows dev/boot/block/dm-0 in twrp
if i flash 8.5.3 eu rom will i get bootloop?

@ingbrzy

My assumption:
In my mi mix 2 :(:(:(
I installed the rom and it's the same
gets stuck at startup

I install the en.xiaomi da and it works.

Last edited:
Reactions: papamikecharlie
[QUOTE = "Bottle, post: 419254, member: 191668"] Solo flasheo mi Redmi Note 5 (China) 8.5.3 y no hay retraso en el sistema ahora. Muchas gracias por publicar esta rom mejorada. [/ QUOTE]
Working face unlock?

Yes, face unlock is working.

From which build you upgrade?
Every last time i upgrade i have problem and i must wipe all data.
So i don't want do it again and install and configure all.
since the last update for mi 5 I think it was 8.4.12 and everything works fine

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.