MIUI 9.6 8.4.26/8.5.3/8.5.4/8.5.8/8.5.10/8.5.17/8.5.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,i need help.
I installed the stable version xiaomi.eu multi mi5 v9.5.2.0NAACNFA V9-7.0 and now my phone don't boot, it's stuck on the boot animation.I can't even shutdown as it's reboot automaticaly.The previous rom is the 8.3.29. Thanks

Edit : Solve
i manualy go to recovery (volume up+ power button ) and flash my previous rom.

Last edited:
Hi,i need help.
I installed the stable version xiaomi.eu multi mi5 v9.5.2.0NAACNFA V9-7.0 and now my phone don't boot, it's stuck on the boot animation.I can't even shutdown as it's reboot automaticaly.The previous rom is the 8.3.29. Thanks
Me too!!!!

From which build you upgrade?
Every last time i upgrade i have problem and i must wipe all data.
So i don't want do it again and install and configure all.
when I changed to Android oreo I did a full format and installed the version of oreo and I did not have to reformat. Install the ROM 8.5.3 and it is perfect without lag or anything

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

Hi,i need help.

Edit : Solve
i manualy go to recovery (volume up+ power button ) and flash my previous rom.
One of the most important rules!!!

Changing from STABLE to Developer(newer) you just have to wipe cache/dalvik if it's the same Android(6,7,8)!!!

Changing from Developer to Stable you MUST wipe system/data/cache/dalvik!!!

Changing to another Android version you MUST format data,not only wipe and also wipe the system/cache/dalvik!!!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MIX 2 met Tapatalk

when I changed to Android oreo I did a full format and installed the version of oreo and I did not have to reformat. Install the ROM 8.5.3 and it is perfect without lag or anything

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk
Now i'm on 8.4.12. It OK tu pgrade ?

My Xiaomi Mi5 no longer boots after installing Xiaomi.eu 8.5.3. I see the splash screen, the booting animation and then it reboots to recovery.

Flashing an older ROM did NOT work, so I'll probably have to do a factory reset, which sucks, a lot.

Last edited:
My Xiaomi Mi5 no longer boots after installing Xiaomi.eu 8.5.3. I see the splash screen, the booting animation and then it reboots to recovery.

Flashing an older ROM did NOT work, so I'll probably have to do a factory reset, which sucks, a lot.
That's why you should read release notes before flashing. There was already mentioned that depending on rom version from which you upgrade, you may have to do factory reset, because of compatibility issue. Anyway it is not a bug.

on the download page (/sourceforge.net/projects/xiaomi-eu-multilang-miui-roms/?source=navbar) it appears as a feature of the last rom:
"Added support for Camera2 API for MI5, MI6"
Does it mean that you can install the google cam without doing anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.