MIUI 9.6 8.4.26/8.5.3/8.5.4/8.5.8/8.5.10/8.5.17/8.5.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the current status of encryption with weekly/stable releases on MI 6? Is it done automatically or do we intervene manually? My last attempt unfortunately resulted in data loss, the device initially showed up as encrypted even though actually it was not. Once I tried encrypting with the "encrypt now" option it corrupted the storage.

I have rn5 (china AI version).

I wouldn't say it's laggy, but ui animations aren't very smooth. Especially if you switch to full screen - gesture control.
Opening apps, going back to home screen and switching between apps has very choppy animations. It's not looking good, and makes the phone look like it's lagging

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

I just flashed Redmi Note 5 Pro Rom with magisk, is the Mi logo boot supposed to boot this long? it has been going on for 5 minutes now. the boot logo has the 3 blinking lights animation so i guess everything is ok?

Hello,

flashed 8.5.10 on MI5. Software is working fine but Battery drain is very painful. With Android 7 cell phone was working for 2 days, now its working for 5 hours. Battery drain is very high. Does anyone can confirm this or are they any options to fix this? Or are there any efforts to fix this in next update?
thank you

Reactions: techad
My clock is FC when the alarm is supposed to ring. Sometimes it rings, others not.
Mi mix 2 with PT-PT language.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-05-16-08-05-04-784_com.miui.bugreport.png
    Screenshot_2018-05-16-08-05-04-784_com.miui.bugreport.png
    238.7 KB · Views: 312
I flashed the latest Stable for Redmi Note 5 Pro. But I'm having trouble Bluetooth connecting my yeelight lamps. Anyone else with the same problems?

MIUI 10 UI may differ in Global and China ROMs.. same as was in MIUI 9...
Could you consider to do hybrid ROM? Notification shade is the only thing on which global obliviously win with xiaomi.eu, and it would be great to see it here. It's definitely possible as there are even twrp-flashable zip's which add this feature.

are you using yeelight apk or mi home apk?

I used the Mi Home app but its the same problem, I can't connect my lamps. Connecting Bluetooth devices in Bluetooth settings is fine and no problems though so there have to be some mi home bugs.

Reactions: BrauliX
I used the Mi Home app but its the same problem, I can't connect my lamps. Connecting Bluetooth devices in Bluetooth settings is fine and no problems though so there have to be some mi home bugs.

Try to update the lamp with mi home, i had same issue and did it with an update. reset lamp several times

Status
Not open for further replies.