MIUI 9.6 8.4.26/8.5.3/8.5.4/8.5.8/8.5.10/8.5.17/8.5.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi bro
i use Redmi 5 plus
MIUI 8.4.26 work but. There are no problems. play game sometime touchscreen not respond
in MIUI 8.4.19 work great touchscreen
Regards Eko

Tell me, please, how to get into the editing of photos of daily wallpaper?
On the firmware 8.4.26 (Mi5s), the cogwheel on the lock screen disappeared. On the additional menu, if you move the lock screen to the right, there is a line "Daily Wallpaper" with the musical note as icon. And after unlocking, the application "music" is launched.

Attachments

• lockscreen.png
    lockscreen.png
    477.4 KB · Views: 520
  • lockscreen2.png
    lockscreen2.png
    53.7 KB · Views: 468
  • player.png
    player.png
    50.8 KB · Views: 477
I have a couple of questions for you:
1: With the xiaomi.eu firmware, you got the error unmou failed, etc, but the firmware like the standards is stitched at the same time
2. What is your Root (magisk il supersu) and how did you put it, ie order
3. On xiaomi / eu write Play Store Certified, I go and there is not certified why and does it affect something?

I will be grateful if you answer)

Boas...
A tradução não foi actualizada aquando a criação das Roms, logo isso é um problema de tradução já corrigido.
Até vir a Miui10, ou uma nova versão da Miui9, para não terem FC no alarme desliguem os relatórios matinais nas definições do relógio.
Ou então, cheguem atrasados aos vossos trabalhos...
:D :D :D

Done, its working. Thx meister, obrigado

I have a couple of questions for you:
1: With the xiaomi.eu firmware, you got the error unmou failed, etc, but the firmware like the standards is stitched at the same time
2. What is your Root (magisk il supersu) and how did you put it, ie order
3. On xiaomi / eu write Play Store Certified, I go and there is not certified why and does it affect something?

I will be grateful if you answer)
Barely understandable..
Use Magisk 16.4 or whichever is the latest one.
Play store is certified even with root.

RN5 [GLOBAL][WHYRED]

Maybe returning to using Xiaomi.eu on my new device (due to be delivered tomorrow).

A few questions?

Is Xiaomi.eu for the device fully working on the global version?

I have download the stable version, to maybe flash that as soon as I unlock and verified the device is operational.

I have been out of touch with MIUI xposed development, does Magisk and It's version of xposed work on MIUI?

Haven't been visiting here much since I switch to LOS on my kenzo. Is there anything else I need to be aware of.

Thanks in advance, for any suggestions and comments.

Hello guys
I need to know which version or which rom is better for battery and stability on kenzo.
Thank you

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Could you consider to do hybrid ROM? Notification shade is the only thing on which global obliviously win with xiaomi.eu, and it would be great to see it here. It's definitely possible as there are even twrp-flashable zip's which add this feature.
Can you tell me where can I find this zip? I realy need this feature

Hi all! It does not connect to the bluetooth headset BN708. What could be the problem?
P.S. Does not find. Mi4C

Reactions: bcenergy
Let's see if you can help me. I tried to install the developer version and the stable one and in both of them it gives me the same error: it installs well but inside the system it tells me that the process of com.android.phone has stopped. Also at the beginning I do not ask for the configuration of the Google account, and when I try to put it manually afterwards, I skip that error again, what am I doing wrong?

PD: My phone is Redmi Note 5, chinese version, 6/64.

Anyone tried install it on Xiaomi 6X yet? I bought the phone in China, and I would love to install it on my phone. Another question, where to I extract the file? In what folder do I need to extract it to on my phone? Thanks guys! You have no idea what a relief it is to know there is such a great forum

Anyone tried install it on Xiaomi 6X yet? I bought the phone in China, and I would love to install it on my phone. Another question, where to I extract the file? In what folder do I need to extract it to on my phone? Thanks guys! You have no idea what a relief it is to know there is such a great forum
If you downloaded zip file you need to install it via TWRP

Status
Not open for further replies.