MIUI 9.6 8.4.26/8.5.3/8.5.4/8.5.8/8.5.10/8.5.17/8.5.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Help !!!

I am on the latest developer rom for MiMax 16GB and all was working fine.
Now I performed a restart and it asks for a password on the start screen - what is that?
I never set a passord or encoded the phone - how can that happen and more important how can I get rid of that without loosing my data?

whatsapp-image-2018-05-15-at-18-54-46-jpeg.332356

Chinese version Redmi Note 5 6/64 gb

Any news regsrding Android Oreo for the mi max at all, feels like ive been on Nougat for like EVER!!
Xiaomi needs to take the focus off of the MIUI Version for a sec and update the OS, Maybe then there would be a lot more sales because of this factor.

Any news regsrding Android Oreo for the mi max at all, feels like ive been on Nougat for like EVER!!
Xiaomi needs to take the focus off of the MIUI Version for a sec and update the OS, Maybe then there would be a lot more sales because of this factor.
If they release Project Treble GSI with MIUI then can update any device to MIUI with latest android.
New and many old devices have support PT.
https://www.xda-developers.com/list-android-devices-project-treble-support/
https://www.xda-developers.com/project-treble-android-oreo/

Mi Mix 2

Stable V 9.5.6.0 china released

@ Ingbrzy

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MIX 2 met Tapatalk
6eb56c0e4c37ff48b14feadaac2b5b7e.jpg

8.5.17 - mi note 2

The worm has turned - it is now ours to get regular weekly updates, while others will instead languish in the doldrums.

Or perhaps one could peculiarly say: "The turn has wormed"?:p

This is for the official Global beta, but one may perhaps assume it applies to the official China beta also.

"The update (both closed beta and public beta) for Mi 5, Mi MIX and Mi Note 2 has been resumed
and the Android version will be upgraded from Android N to Android O! Moreover, there will be an incremental update for other devices for bug fixes."

Hello.
My mix is rock with the last build.
It's rock and rock'n'roll .
Thx Xiaomi , Xiaomi.eu*

Best build.

Hi Flatric,

the ROM 8.5.10 is working fine on my "Mi Mix 2s". There are no problems.

1. Wifi dont disconnects when screen is locked
2. Slowmotion is working very well

Perhaps try a clean / fresh install. I have wiped everything before install the ROM.

Regards Kater

Hi, on This ROM, the Face ID works? Because i have the global rom, and doesnt have This option.
Thanks

hi guys. where have you found the 8.5.17 update for mix1? i don't find anything link for the download here.

[QUOTE = "avalverde, post: 419972, membro: 117405"] Qualche problema in 8.5.17 per Mi Note 2 ??? [/ QUOTE]
where have you found the update? i don't find anything

Status
Not open for further replies.