MIUI 9.6 8.4.26/8.5.3/8.5.4/8.5.8/8.5.10/8.5.17/8.5.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Changes to notification are BAD :(. It was way better before. Two fingers swipe for more options it's stupid, not intuitive and hard to pull!
I really don't understand why when you make such changes you don't put an option for the user to select what type of style want to use?
I know it't not miui.eu fault, just pointing out the negative points in this update.
Also camera has a lag for 1 second :(

Hello, ive installed the latest stable for redmi 4 pro (9.5.2.0) and I have a bug with led notifications, it only appears with blue colour, what can I do?

I have the wifi plugged in and mobile data turned off and the 3G symbol appears to me as if the data were plugged in 8.517 mi5
0699c0ae0879cf1ae1e5187bc8cc90de.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

Hello, ive installed the latest stable for redmi 4 pro (9.5.2.0) and I have a bug with led notifications, it only appears with blue colour, what can I do?
This is a behavior only found in specific releases that were released during late April (2018-04-26),
mainly 8.4.26 for Beta and various 9.5.X.0 (X = 2/3/4/5/6/7) for Stable, depending on the device.
You can change global notification LED color in Settings -> Additional settings -> Notification lights -> Notification light color.
But if you want to restore the original notification LED behavior, flash this:
http://www.iagucool.com/LEDFix_HM4Pro_V9.5.2.0.flashable.zip

This is not a problem in recent releases and will not be a problem in future releases, because now only Android 8.0/8.1 devices are being patched for LEDs (and with a much smarter patch).

Last edited:
I have the wifi plugged in and mobile data turned off and the 3G symbol appears to me as if the data were plugged in 8.517 mi5
0699c0ae0879cf1ae1e5187bc8cc90de.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk
In setting, notification&status bar setting, never show carrier

Hey global developer they fixed a problems till 8.5.17, why China didn't fix just 8.4.26 any news when will be updates for MIDO

I cant get Mi Home app to be able to connect to any lamps or smart devices with the latest weekly och stable rom for Redmi Note 5 Pro Global (whyred).

This is crucial for me as I have a lot of them and want to control them so im probably using stock MIUI until this is fixed.

Hi @ingbrzy , its happening again on my 5s.
I think its the 4th weeks in a row.

When my phone getting low batt, everything going slower and slower, lag and stuttering.
After I restart my phone, some settings are back to default, display, sounds, home settings etc.

Device: Mi5s
Exactly the same problem here; Very laggy even at 100%.
After each restart, I loose all my settings :(

XM5S 4/128

@Corylo wenas! how it goes on your version? i ve tried global 8.5.17 and battery life is poor..3h SOT only..it drains too much..maybe i try xiaomi.eu if its good..are you liking it? battery is good? thanks

at the moment i returned to MIUI 8 at 8.2.1 xiaomi.eu rom but i miss MIUI 9 features..

I installed this version after a hard reset and when a weekly alarm goes off it shows the following error and the alarm does not sound.

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: length=8; index=9
at com.android.deskclock.lifepost.weather.WeatherType.getWeatherTips(WeatherType.java)
at com.android.deskclock.lifepost.view.LifePostController.updateWeatherInfo(LifePostController.java)
at com.android.deskclock.lifepost.view.LifePostController.setWeatherInfo(LifePostController.java)
at com.android.deskclock.lifepost.presenter.LifePostPresenter.onLoadWeather(LifePostPresenter.java)
at com.android.deskclock.lifepost.model.LifePostModel$WeatherAsyncTask.onPostExecute(LifePostModel.java)
at com.android.deskclock.lifepost.model.LifePostModel$WeatherAsyncTask.onPostExecute(LifePostModel.java)
at android.os.AsyncTask.finish(AsyncTask.java)
at android.os.AsyncTask.-wrap1(AsyncTask.java)
at android.os.AsyncTask$InternalHandler.handleMessage(AsyncTask.java)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)

A single alarm works correctly.

Exactly the same problem here; Very laggy even at 100%.
After each restart, I loose all my settings :(

XM5S 4/128
Me too. But the system settings do not disappear after each reboot. They disappear 50% after the phone turns off due to an empty battery

Mi5s 3/64 8.4.26

Reactions: Rasim85
Status
Not open for further replies.