MIUI 9.6 8.4.26/8.5.3/8.5.4/8.5.8/8.5.10/8.5.17/8.5.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this has been asked before, I have the Redmi Note 5 global version (V9.5.6.0), will the stable version of HMNote5Pro_V9.5.14.0.OEICNFA_v9-8.1 work without any problems? As I heard others are experiencing lags and problems with the camera.

Hello everybody!
I installed 8.4.26 on my Mi5s and have a problem with the LED indicator. It glows only white, regardless of the settings. Other colors do not work, only white. Is it possible to fix this?
And the clock on the lock screen is now in the center. Is it possible to move them aside, as it was before?
Thank you!

Hello everybody!
I installed 8.4.26 on my Mi5s and have a problem with the LED indicator. It glows only white, regardless of the settings. Other colors do not work, only white. Is it possible to fix this?
And the clock on the lock screen is now in the center. Is it possible to move them aside, as it was before?
Thank you!
You can restore original notifications LED behavior by flashing this:
http://www.iagucool.com/LEDFix_MI5S_8.4.26.flashable.zip

Explanation: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/8-4-26-8-5-3-8-5-4-8-5-8-8-5-10-8-5-17.44094/page-41#post-420134

About the lock screen clock - no. This is the new lock screen layout from now on.

Reactions: MiSloNicK and graw2
No problems other than that Facebook Messenger notification light colour is blue right after update, not green as it always has been before. This is quite frustrating as it makes it harder to differentiate between notifications from different apps (especially as many other apps use blue for their notification light colour).

Reactions: cpurple
I just installed the 8.5.17 for the My note 2. But in settings it says that it is 8.4.12. Why is that?? I do clean installation with the twrp

From frost day I had mi mix and now mix2 I have problem with Whatsapp calls. Very often i dont hear people it's like microphone is off for some time and I have to ask for repeat too often.
Only I have this problem? Is possible to fix it?

I just flashed the ROM for Redmi Note 5, but after rebooting my phone only reboots to TWRP again, not into the system...what is wrong? Can anybody help me?

From frost day I had mi mix and now mix2 I have problem with Whatsapp calls. Very often i dont hear people it's like microphone is off for some time and I have to ask for repeat too often.
Only I have this problem? Is possible to fix it?

I have same problem too, when I do video calls with Google Duo, Whatsapp or Hangouts, I have no sound, just video. The one I called can see and hear me. Any solution?

want to ask why my updater always not responding/force close after update to stable version 9.5...i'm using redmi note 3

No problems other than that Facebook Messenger notification light colour is blue right after update, not green as it always has been before. This is quite frustrating as it makes it harder to differentiate between notifications from different apps (especially as many other apps use blue for their notification light colour).
Not sure what update you're talking about, but I'm on Mi 5 ROM 8.5.17 and Facebook Messenger notification is green.
I even made sure that Facebook Messenger sets the color to green and that MIUI doesn't override it:
Code:
05-24 14:21:11.061  1004  3063 D IgorEisberg: --- BEGIN NotificationChannel.calculateLights ---
05-24 14:21:11.063  1004  3063 D IgorEisberg: NotificationChannel.mPreChannelsNotification ? true
05-24 14:21:11.063  1004  3063 D IgorEisberg: Notification.defaults = 0
05-24 14:21:11.063  1004  3063 D IgorEisberg: Notification.ledARGB = #ff00ff00
The resulting blink light color is green for me.
Are you using an older ROM? Whenever you're reporting an issue, at least write the device model and ROM version you're using.

Last edited:
Why 8.5.17 for mi5 is not available in OTA? Is there any particular reason why it has to be downloaded manually?

Status
Not open for further replies.