MIUI 9.6 8.4.26/8.5.3/8.5.4/8.5.8/8.5.10/8.5.17/8.5.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

I got a Xiaomi Mi6X 64GB/6GB in Vietnam.

I'd like to wipe off all the stock Xiaomi app/interface as much as possible, and make it stock Android. Is this possible?

Hey guys,

I got a Xiaomi Mi6X 64GB/6GB in Vietnam.

I'd like to wipe off all the stock Xiaomi app/interface as much as possible, and make it stock Android. Is this possible?
Why not? But you have got to have the appropriate stock Android rom to flash after having unlocked the bootloader.

I'm using Redmi 5 Plus. Currently I don't have Face unlock feature. In TWRP, I can backup "cust" partition, but it's not appear in "Wipe" menu. I can't manually delete this partition using root explorer nor TWRP file manager. So, can I run this fastboot command:

fastboot erase cust

without any worries? Can I restore this partition from "cust" TWRP backup?

Thanks, I'm looking for your answer.

Anyone can help me?...

Why not? But you have got to have the appropriate stock Android rom to flash after having unlocked the bootloader.
Thanks for your reply. So the ROM on the front page of this thread is MIUI, but without the Chinese apps and mostly Google support?

Thanks for your reply. So the ROM on the front page of this thread is MIUI, but without the Chinese apps and mostly Google support?
I would like to describe the xiaomi.eu roms as enhanced roms based on MIUI. If you will check the 1st post you will get the gist and spirit of these .eu roms.

Eu gostaria do link direto para o rom mais atual do mimix 1. Eu baixei esta versão do link e ele não funcionou
sourceforge.net/projects/xiaomi-eu-multilang-miui-roms/files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-WEEKLY-RELEASES/8.5.17/xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMix_8.5.17_v9-8.0.zip/download

Eu gostaria do link direto para o rom mais atual do mimix 1. Eu baixei esta versão do link e ele não funcionou
sourceforge.net/projects/xiaomi-eu-multilang-miui-roms/files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-WEEKLY-RELEASES/8.5.17/xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMix_8.5.17_v9-8.0.zip/download

Try to type in english please....nem todos percebem Portugues

Mi Mix 2

Stable V 9.5.6.0 china released

@ Ingbrzy

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MIX 2 met Tapatalk
6eb56c0e4c37ff48b14feadaac2b5b7e.jpg
Stable for Mix 2 ?!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MIX 2 met Tapatalk

Reactions: DUCU 2000
Hi, after months of aosp based custom roms i decided to try the MIUI again (i have a mido), and i flashed the last weekly available. Inoticed that the notifications are the same of MIUI 8, is there a way to have the new ones or do i have to go to global miui for those (do i lose the twrp doing so?)?

I would like the direct link to the most current rom of mimix 1. I downloaded this version of the link and it did not work

I would like the direct link to the most current rom of mimix 1. I downloaded this version of the link and it did not work
Set your mobile browser to "Desktop Mode" and try again.

Why last two versions for mi5 are not available via OTA? I know I can install it manually, I'm just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.