MIUI 9.6 8.4.26/8.5.3/8.5.4/8.5.8/8.5.10/8.5.17/8.5.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
First Ota received for stable 9.5.5.0 on Vince... Smooth installation and performance...

Thanks xiaomi.eu Team.

Any advice on this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-05-26-08-22-05-289_com.kms.free.png
    Screenshot_2018-05-26-08-22-05-289_com.kms.free.png
    156.2 KB · Views: 618
Help please - Just got my MiMix unlocked, excitedly went to install latest version, getting TWRP error 3004 - yes I have read and researched, yes I have tried every version of TWRP for lithium - no touchscreen; using Mr Raines TWRP - yes touchscreen and other functions work, but when I try and install the ROM, says that 'This package is for lithium' devices; yours is ""'

So, can't install MIUI EU latest because of this error - could others advise how they have installed this on the MiMix please?

Cheers

UPDATE - can (and have) installed latest STABLE - tried to install WEEKLY after STABLE was up and running - FAIL

Last edited:
Is the OTA service no longer working? I had an update for redmi pro, for over a month, and I did not know, I stopped receiving notifications.

Help please - Just got my MiMix unlocked, excitedly went to install latest version, getting TWRP error 3004 - yes I have read and researched, yes I have tried every version of TWRP for lithium - no touchscreen; using Mr Raines TWRP - yes touchscreen and other functions work, but when I try and install the ROM, says that 'This package is for lithium' devices; yours is ""'

So, can't install MIUI EU latest because of this error - could others advise how they have installed this on the MiMix please?

Cheers

UPDATE - can (and have) installed latest STABLE - will try to install WEEKLY after that is up and running
For the MIX Use the modified TWRP of raupe-blunden. It works without problems. Mr Raines twrp does not work with Oreo. Link to the working twrp:http://www.mediafire.com/file/03nd3n0va0ndej5/

Did they fix the sound bug yet when doing video calls with Google Duo or hangouts? I only have video, no sound when making this call.

I wouldn't say it is stronger. Snap 820vs821 is not a big difference. Also they both have 3 and 4gb ram versions. The are very similar just Mi5 has this advantage that it is main model in this line. That's why it has faster updates.
Thaks a lot...

Hi, i have to do a clean install on my mi5 to uptade to this version... How can i not lose all app installed? There is a method?

Use MIUI backup in system settings (few apps may be not copied) or use Titanium backup (root require but all apps will be restored).

I've tried to update my mi5 from 6.11.10 to 8.5.24... when i use twrp install rom appear an error... Error 7 updater... Someone can help me?

I've tried to update my mi5 from 6.11.10 to 8.5.24... when i use twrp install rom appear an error... Error 7 updater... Someone can help me?
First update twrp recovery to latest Oreo compatible version

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

hello guys .. su 8.5.24 8.0 mi5 ... I saw the new lock screen and the new date and time ... I do not like ... how do I put style back miui v9 ???

When I try to install it on my Redmi Note 5 CN, everything works, until I encrypt the phone with the password, then it doesn't boot anymore, it just stalls perpetually at the 3 rolling dots.

Status
Not open for further replies.