MIUI 9.6 8.4.26/8.5.3/8.5.4/8.5.8/8.5.10/8.5.17/8.5.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same in the last stable version of my Mi note 3. Flash the previous version and then update.
I use Mi 6 with rom xiaomi.eu_multi_MI6_V9.5.8.0.OCACNFA_v9-8.0, i can't install instagram app. Help me.

Enviado desde mi Mi Note 3 mediante Tapatalk

Hello, yesterday after a long hesitation I updated my Mi Mix 2 from 8.3.15 to 8.5.8. First with TWRP made a complete backup and then imported the latest firmware. Then Dalvik / cache deleted and everything is restarted without problems.
All apps work so well without any problems except my banking apps. The apps stop immediately after 1 second, without further fade.
Since 8.2.1, all banking apps have worked without problems.

Already tried to reinstall the apps, but without success.
Does anyone have an idea what else I could do or do I have to wait until the next update? I would not like to delete all data, because otherwise everything works. Maybe it's enough to delete a specific folder or file.

Thank you in advance for your help.

I have no root, only bootloader unlocked by Xiaomi.
Mi Mix 2, 256GB, MIUI 9.6 - 8.5.8

Hello, nobody has an idea what I could do?

This is a behavior only found in specific releases that were released during late April (2018-04-26),
mainly 8.4.26 for Beta and various 9.5.X.0 (X = 2/3/4/5/6/7) for Stable, depending on the device.
You can change global notification LED color in Settings -> Additional settings -> Notification lights -> Notification light color.
But if you want to restore the original notification LED behavior, flash this:
http://www.iagucool.com/LEDFix_HM4Pro_V9.5.2.0.flashable.zip

This is not a problem in recent releases and will not be a problem in future releases, because now only Android 8.0/8.1 devices are being patched for LEDs (and with a much smarter patch).
Thank you very much :)

Hi all,
I´m currently running GLobal Stable MIUI 9.5 on my new Redmi Note 5 (GLOBAL Version) based on Android 8.1.
I want to fix the low headphone volume and found this EU Rom fixes this, possibly by editing the mixer_paths.xml found in /vendor/etc (root only).
If someone that has the same device and is running the lastest EU ROM could post the file mixer_paths.xml found in /vendor/etc I could identify the parameters that have changed and try to alter them on my Stable ROM. Anybody?
Thanks,
K.

Why there is two stable ROM for Redmi 3S Prime HM3SHM3X in v9.5 ? And update over the air does not work.?

Hi guys, atm i have a Mi4c with the latest beta (8.4.26). Battery performance isn't that great so i'm thinking about going to latest stable version 9.5.2.0.

Can i just flash stable on top of this beta or do i have to do a clean install? If clean install is the way, what partitions to clean?

Tks in advance.

Hello, nobody has an idea what I could do?

Could be a lot of things, no one would be able to help other then random guesses without any logs. Could you provide a logcat? (Might want to just DM it to me and people asking for it as it can contain personal information such as xiaomi account email)

Just a few things:
1) Do you have SuperSU/Magisk/any other rooting application installed? Do you pass SafetyNet?
2) Do they show any error or crash? If so; what is the error or log it gives?
3) Already tried reinstalling the banking apps? (Removing the app and reinstalling it again)

Hi guys, atm i have a Mi4c with the latest beta (8.4.26). Battery performance isn't that great so i'm thinking about going to latest stable version 9.5.2.0.

Can i just flash stable on top of this beta or do i have to do a clean install? If clean install is the way, what partitions to clean?

Tks in advance.
From weekly to stable wipe data needed. In TWRP just wipe to Factory Reset

Reactions: Daniel Duro

Tks in advance.

You could flash stable on top of beta if the stable version is a higher version of MIUI then the beta, equal version may or may not work.
You can always just try it honestly, make a backup in advance. In most cases if it breaks you can just flash the beta version again on /system without any impact (Read: most times, again its not guranteed to work. With bad luck the downgrade will damage userdata )

You could flash stable on top of beta if the stable version is a higher version of MIUI then the beta, equal version may or may not work.
You can always just try it honestly, make a backup in advance. In most cases if it breaks you can just flash the beta version again on /system without any impact (Read: most times, again its not guranteed to work. With bad luck the downgrade will damage userdata )

What's the best way to backup personal info and do a clean install and then restore info/apps? Is it possible?

TWRP backup will do a full partition backup, right? So if i try another ROM and want to go back to my original ROM it's just restore that backup. yes?

I thought on doing a backup with mi account but it doesn't save the apps configs... Know any that saves system defs, personal data, apps?

Tks.

What's the best way to backup personal info and do a clean install and then restore info/apps? Is it possible?

a MIUI local backup saves almost everything.

settings / additional settings / backup & reset / local backups

depends on your settings it stores the backup in:

internal storage/MIUI/backups/AllBackup
or
sd card/MIUI/backups/AllBackup

make a copy of it before you reset your phone

most of the apps data will be saved.

Last edited:

TWRP backup will do a full partition backup, right? So if i try another ROM and want to go back to my original ROM it's just restore that backup. yes?

I thought on doing a backup with mi account but it doesn't save the apps configs... Know any that saves system defs, personal data, apps?

Tks.

Full image backup from TWRP if you want to restore back to your previous ROM.

Titanium Backup does great job saving apps+configuration, but i dont recommend doing so as depending on your rom version, the apps can screw up your system and create instability.

For personal info, Mi cloud or Google cloud does the trick.

I have the redmi note 4. Is basically the developer rom 8.5.25 by MIUI Official Team that i'm looking for?

I have the redmi note 4. Is basically the developer rom 8.5.25 by MIUI Official Team that i'm looking for?

That's a very weird question, try again and this time with some more info...

Like miui version you have now, and what you want to do... People can't guess what you want...

That's a very weird question, try again and this time with some more info...

Like miui version you have now, and what you want to do... People can't guess what you want...
Sorry, I'm pretty new at this. I have LineageOS and I want the last MIUI eu version for Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm.

Sorry, I'm pretty new at this. I have LineageOS and I want the last MIUI eu version for Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm.

No worries, much better with some info...

U have 8.4.26 if u want the weekly developer ROM or 9.5.2.0 if u want the latest stable ROM...

Remember to do a full reset after u flash...

didnt work, i installed the 8.5.3 beta, the things i cant updgrade by the default updater. it keeps stoping the download

First of all, what xiaomi phone are u talking about?!?

Second: what's your current ROM version?!?

Third: Don't use the defaulf updater, download the ROM through here like everyone, go to twrp and install it there... Don't forget to wipe cache and dalvik before rebooting...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.