MIUI 9.6 8.4.26/8.5.3/8.5.4/8.5.8/8.5.10/8.5.17/8.5.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be a lot of things, no one would be able to help other then random guesses without any logs. Could you provide a logcat? (Might want to just DM it to me and people asking for it as it can contain personal information such as xiaomi account email)

Just a few things:
1) Do you have SuperSU/Magisk/any other rooting application installed? Do you pass SafetyNet?
2) Do they show any error or crash? If so; what is the error or log it gives?
3) Already tried reinstalling the banking apps? (Removing the app and reinstalling it again)

Thank you for your answer

to 1) I don´t have any root like SuperSU or Magisk. Only Bootloader unlock by Xiaomi. I checked my phone with Rootchecker from the Playstore on Root and SafetyNet, all ok. (No Root, SafetyNet passed)
to 2) No error is displayed, only the app closes after 1 second. Then I enabled Show FCs under Developer Options and then I got the error message below
to 3) Yes, I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the apps, but to no avail.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Accessibility off. Did you forget to check that?
at android.view.accessibility.AccessibilityManager.sendAccessibilityEvent(Unknown Source:30)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl.requestSendAccessibilityEvent(Unknown Source:24)
at android.view.View.sendAccessibilityEventUncheckedInternal(Unknown Source:33)
at android.view.View.sendAccessibilityEventUnchecked(Unknown Source:10)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl$SendWindowContentChangedAccessibilityEvent.run(Unknown Source:36)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl$SendWindowContentChangedAccessibilityEvent.runOrPost(Unknown Source:49)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl.postSendWindowContentChangedCallback(Unknown Source:14)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl.notifySubtreeAccessibilityStateChanged(Unknown Source:6)
at android.view.View.notifySubtreeAccessibilityStateChangedIfNeeded(Unknown Source:36)
at android.view.ViewGroup.notifySubtreeAccessibilityStateChangedIfNeeded(Unknown Source:52)
at android.view.View.setFrame(Unknown Source:119)
at com.android.internal.policy.DecorView.setFrame(Unknown Source:0)
at android.view.View.layout(Unknown Source:172)
at android.view.ViewGroup.layout(Unknown Source:27)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl.performLayout(Unknown Source:32)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl.performTraversals(Unknown Source:1853)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl.doTraversal(Unknown Source:32)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl$TraversalRunnable.run(Unknown Source:2)
at android.view.Choreographer$CallbackRecord.run(Unknown Source:20)
at android.view.Choreographer.doCallbacks(Unknown Source:106)
at android.view.Choreographer.doFrame(Unknown Source:203)
at android.view.Choreographer$FrameDisplayEventReceiver.run(Unknown Source:9)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Unknown Source:2)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:4)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:142)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:71)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.Zygote$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:200)

But I do not understand what that means.

Hello, yesterday after a long hesitation I updated my Mi Mix 2 from 8.3.15 to 8.5.8. First with TWRP made a complete backup and then imported the latest firmware. Then Dalvik / cache deleted and everything is restarted without problems.
All apps work so well without any problems except my banking apps. The apps stop immediately after 1 second, without further fade.
Since 8.2.1, all banking apps have worked without problems.

Already tried to reinstall the apps, but without success.
Does anyone have an idea what else I could do or do I have to wait until the next update? I would not like to delete all data, because otherwise everything works. Maybe it's enough to delete a specific folder or file.

Thank you in advance for your help.

I have no root, only bootloader unlocked by Xiaomi.
Mi Mix 2, 256GB, MIUI 9.6 - 8.5.8
I feel you man!

I have the same problem with my banking app called S-Mobiili (Finnish banking app).
I use device Kate (Redmi Note 3 SE) with current stable 9.5.4.0 which didn't solve my problem either.

I have a temporary fix for you:
Open Settings -> Advanced settings -> Accessability -> Disable every app accessability and you banking app starts after that.

I would love a permanent fix for this too as I use Greenify and Dashlane apps and those need Accessability option turned on for their features but if I have them turned on the banking app doesn't start.
Whenever I want to start and use my banking app I have to temporarely disable accessability for those apps and then start the bank app and after using the bank app, enable accessability options again.

A friend of mine has Mi Mix and newest Global Stable and he doesn't have this problem.

Reactions: Markus Zimmermann
please guys, what version of xposed is compatible with version of MI6_8.5.8_v9-8.0, i have multiples loops

I feel you man!

I have the same problem with my banking app called S-Mobiili (Finnish banking app).
I use device Kate (Redmi Note 3 SE) with current stable 9.5.4.0 which didn't solve my problem either.

I have a temporary fix for you:
Open Settings -> Advanced settings -> Accessability -> Disable every app accessability and you banking app starts after that.

I would love a permanent fix for this too as I use Greenify and Dashlane apps and those need Accessability option turned on for their features but if I have them turned on the banking app doesn't start.
Whenever I want to start and use my banking app I have to temporarely disable accessability for those apps and then start the bank app and after using the bank app, enable accessability options again.

A friend of mine has Mi Mix and newest Global Stable and he doesn't have this problem.

Thanks for the solution, it works.
I also just need to disable the permissions of my antivirus app, I can leave the rest.

Reactions: dogiex
You guys are doing an awesome job , keep it up.. I love the .eu rom better then the Global one as it has a lot of missing features

Status
Not open for further replies.